My Profile Page

AppleJacks

Since this is the only section I can post that's not Trading, or tourney ect..

How to make a cool profile page? I see all these backgrounds and text on their pages..

I would suggest you watch this tutorial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc0jE_Aep-U

1. Profile Picture = 19:50 - 21:49

2. Changing your profile = 29:19 - 29:37

So i watched the "tutorial" and went through all the steps to make a profile pic.

i hooked up a account on "Gravatar...." and made a profile there. I uploaded a pic and connected it with the same email im using here aswell.

If i click on "change" on my profile pic its shows me still the gravatar default picture and above the magickarps...

Edit: Alright Gravatar did what people have predict me about this site.. 

"Whoops! Something went wrong!

Don't worry, this is surely our fault. We've just logged this error and someone should be checking on what happened soon!

If you're repeatedly having trouble, please contact us and let us know what's going on so we can take a look."

So, are there alternatives to change the pic? i wont be able to link the email there without the whoops error. "contact us" link me to a "search for help" link.....

Guess its a region thing or they dont like the most popular email host from my country. 

Edited by Johnwaynee

Gravatar is the requirement. In order to use it you need to go to your profile and click on your profile pic then switch it to using Gravatar and click save.

That wont change the "whoops" error wich is happening for some domains.

whoops error will happen if gravatar does not trust the email host, most likely the most wich arent located to us/uk

Edited by tedbash

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.