PSL Season 4 - Manager Signups - Ends Sunday 4 PM GMT

It's here. The PSL Season 4 is starting and first part of it is getting the managers for this season. In case, you don't know what manager is please read the "For Managers" part carefully in this thread. Remember that this is going to be a long event and the manager is the leader, or the God of the team, so don't even think of taking that role lightly.

Here is the form and I recommend to use effort for it. In addition of the host knowing you and your contributions for the competitive community, the registration post already is a good indication of your motivation to begin with.

IGN:

Motivation:

Experience:

- And you can let players vouch you if you so wish.

Good luck!

P.S. If Coolio, Vorred and TJ are willing to take their Manager spots from last season, please PM me during the signups are open or confirm it in this thread.

IGN sfSk.. wait no

Motivation: I know the comp community better than anyone else. And I have a fucking beast team name in my mind.

Experience? Been an admin of a Diablo 2 server for over 2 years, currently leading one of the biggest and most active teams in PokeMMO, also in first school I was leader of school council for 3 years. Got around 1039835893589 alts and something like 7000-8000 hours played when including alts. Played in all PSL seasons this far. Leaded Dede into beliebing I'm a girl. I have balls big enough to icebeam a Magneton with a paralyzed Cloyster because I predicted an incoming Aero.

And I love orange juice

[spoiler]pls respond[/spoiler]

Edited by RysPicz

Let's go for it. Why the hell not. Doubting myself? Nah, let's just get it over with.

IGN: Verrus (While Inarin is out of commission)

Motivation: Love this game, and love the Competitive Community. Aiming to make this season the best yet.

Experience: I've been the captain and coach for a semi-pro team in Smite for the past 6 months, managing them, helping them learn and improve. I've also been a big fan of Pokemon competitive, learning as much as I can and entering small tournaments irl. I've played in the previous 2 seasons of PSL and loved every moment of it. I have an unconventional style, and will toast a beer in the name of my players who perform above expectations, win or loss (Although I'll do my best to help my team win, aye? ;)).

Edited by Inarin

Hi guys,

IGN : Hopyrevenge

Some of you may recognize me or may have met  me recently. I'm an OU player from the team RNG. I started the game around June 2014. I was actually ranked in top 500 in the X/Y ladder. I stopped Pokemmo for a while because of my ex job. I came back 2 months ago.

Im usually known for my try-harding, I never give up, I always train and try hard to be the best at what I'm doin'. I've already performed in championships in several games like WoW, CS, LoL, etc...
I love theorycrafting also, calculating stuff is my business.

My motivations are kinda clear, I wanna win and I'd do anything for it and for my team. I played in several semi pro teams in CS:S and I have experiences in that kind of competition.

A lil plus : I'm handsome, I don't do steroids & I listen to satan's music.

Edited by hopyrevenge

IGN: DoctorEV

Motivation: I got banned and I need money if im going to restart playing this game

Experience: Won PSL s1, carried s2 and s3, veteran of 3 years... OP tier battler before Kingdra got shit and breeding got implemented

But your Godra was always bad =)