PSL Season 4 General (Smack Talk) Thread

Donation count: 20.2 mil

(Ideal would be at around 20 mil to make it big)

Donating is allowed even when the season is on.

Donators

[spoiler]

Vorred - 1 mil

Parke - 500k

CaptainGrey - 1.5 mil
Baraccus - 500k
CaptainKek - 111k
OrangeManiac - 8.512 mil
DoubleJ - 200k
Sleepy - 280k
gunthug - 1 mil
Linken - 100k

Inarin - 700k

BenGorgon - 100k

REEVS - 60k

imabetheverybest - 100k
DynamicPyro - 1 mil
Bishav - 1 mil
BlueBreath - 1.5 mil

dededoge - 200k

ElCoolio - 100k

SirAlbert - 75k

FuzzyRegirock - 50k

DaftKitteh - 120k

Spaintakula - 100k
FireTail - 500k

Yupin - 800k

OldKeith - 200k

[/spoiler]

Edited by OrangeManiac

way to step up orange.

ill try and grind out a bit of monies to help out some

Week 50 of 2015: Manager auctions
Week 51 to 31.12.2015: Player auctions.
Week 2 of 2016: Player Auction (Live auction or forum auction)
Week 3-9 of 2016: League Stages
Week 10 of 2016: Playoffs
Week 1 of 2016: The Finals​

in this section I think there are a couple little typos to take a look at

More PSL! \o/ I miss Thinkie, but I think(hue) you'll be a damn good host, Orange. o7

If you need any help with this, I'd love to be there for you.

If not, best of luck, Orango. This season's fun is just about to begin. :P

I'll also donate most of what little I have remaining, if that's cool with you.

Will only be 100k and what I can get for selling a Shiny Rat. I've been breeding too much. xD

Plssssss switch ADV out for DPP :D

edit: i'll also put my vote in for ORAS OU over VGC but I think i'm in the minority on that one. Either one will be entertaining, cant go wrong there

edit edit: i'll also throw my hat in the ring for the prize. literally. Maybe we could give it to the MVP? Each manager would have 1 MVP vote at the end of the season and can't vote for someone on their own team? I dk, we can discuss it later

Edited by Gunthug

Plssssss switch ADV out for DPP :D

edit: i'll also put my vote in for ORAS OU over VGC but I think i'm in the minority on that one. Either one will be entertaining, cant go wrong there

As a fan of DPP, I support Gunt's suggestion to replace Gen3.

I'm not sure about ORAS vs VGC. The Bo3 VGC worked rather nicely S3, and was relatively quick, however ORAS could be fun.

My initial thoughts of selecting ADV over DPP was that we're playing a 3rd gen game and the whole physical/special split is kind of a "Throwback MMO OU" format but not quite. I doubt anything relating to 4th gen Pokemon will be a thing in MMO for a while. However, I am willing to hear opinions about this.

I'm more inclined to go with VGC because Doubles would otherwise get only 1/6 formats and VGC is kinda the main thing what comes to real "Pokemon champions".

Some announcements: Disregard what I said last, I will be taking donations. Also I altered the prize pool that whatever I get donated in addition to my Shellder will be split between all the players, except manager gets 1.5x value.

I agree with the throwback MMO idea behind ADV PS, think it would be fun and we would see some of those not-so-long, not-so-lost pokes come back out to play.

I also think VGC is an amazing idea. It is the most officially recognized format, is completely different from what the average PokeMMO player does, and provides a very different challenge from other tiers. If you ever really wanted to be a Pokemon Master, trophy and all, this is what you would be playing. 

This is awesome btw.

Edited by BenGorgon