[Denied]Remove channel chat due to its Rated R content

This is why when I do YouTube, I hate showing channel chat. Even with its censors, its still pretty bad. Just to name one instance, Xela and Zehkar is dealing with this psycho in action: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/57487-deniedinappropriate-language-lets-add-this-word-to-the-profanity-filter/. GL to Zehkar and Xela. Anyways, Flareblittz has said something in a post that really inspired me to make this suggestion, we already have Global and staff can monitor that better than channel because sexual inferences and insults pass by channel chat almost often. Staff members are forced to waste time on this channel chat system. Have these clowns yell and scream on Global and see what happens. If Channel chat is eliminated, then Global would be a lot easier to moderate. As a YouTuber, I hate showing my viewers channel chat due to the profanity, sexual inferences, or insults that pass by. Also, Channel chat wastes Caracal's time, watch them openly disrespect her command (she even told them in Spanish):

2de13b0d24a3d2511c3d945b4e230a2d.png

The actual uncensored picture I can give to only a staff member upon request. The people breaking the rules I tried to censor their names.

In summary: I feel that Channel chat is a waste of time on a staff member's prospective, but its also an unfriendly environment for YouTubers like myself.

Edited by Bestfriends