NhlAlonso
    Newest Member
    NhlAlonso
All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. There is no way to delevel pokemon
  4. I was in the Hoenn region and my pokemon we're low level... So i went to Kanto, I used one of my higher Pokémon as a leash and I started leveling.. I didn't pay attention and accidentally overleveled them (had max lvl 44 and now they're 46.) There's now no way that I can beat the gyms now with the Pokemon I have, so I'm kinda stuck... Is there a way to get my Pokemon back to level 44?
  5. Yesterday
  6. Send pheno callouts to global too please, there are a lot of players who would really appreciate it :) Good luck!
  7. source Sorry, I Have To Glow Again ☼ Date & Time Saturday, 1st June | 8pm UTC - 4pm EDT | Time Zone Converter ☼ Location Route 117, Hoenn- Channel 2 ☼ Duration 1 hour for catching Another 10 minutes for players to submit entries ☼ Scoring Total Sum of IVs + Nature Bonus + Species bonus = Total Score ☼ Pokémon accepted as valid entries Volbeat +5 Illumise + 5 Oddish +3 Marill Poochyena ☼ Nature Bonus Timid +5 Calm +3 Careful +2 ☼ Rules To win 1st-3rd places that are sorted by high to low, you need to submit an entry that scores the highest You can only submit one entry All Pokémon must be caught within the event time and at the event location All Pokémon must remain unchanged (untrained/unevolved) Evolved or unevolved forms of the listed Pokémon will not be accepted as a valid entry You must be the OT of the Pokémon You must link your entry to one participating staff member via whisper to submit it In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by earliest catch time ☼ Participating Staff LeZenor SneakyTeddi Wudenbachs 1st Place Prize Shiny GIFT Volbeat Your choice of nature, 2 moves, with IVs 2x31 & 4x25 & 1,000,000 Pokeyen OR 1,000 Reward Points 2nd Place Prize 700,000 Pokeyen OR 700 Reward Points 3rd Place Prize 300,000 Pokeyen OR 300 Reward Points
  8. Basically make it so that TVs around Unova say the location of the 2 phenomenons and their cooldowns, or another method of locating them besides just wandering around the map. Lots of players still don't have OT audino, emolga, ducklett, swanna and alomomola because the system is far from perfect imo, and even worse is bugged like MightyBoxer poited out.
  9. Best team. We will to win this shit :)
  10. Manager: @xSparkie Captain: @Evlgoon Krooks Squad: @Butler @soyhector @NagaHex @Redav @TheChampionMike @coffee @Goldeneyes @Archon @Kepzal @AxLKGhost @Leviticus Credits to Mike for the Sigs :^)
  11. Hola! Por favor dirijase a https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/47-support-request :) No se olvide de poner una traducción en inglés a sus posts aquí, por favor. Gracias! English
  12. petition for this to be replaced with special fuck u
  13. enjoy94

Ayuda

Cambié de teléfono y me mandaron un código de verificación para la cuenta .ese código no me llegó y cambié de email hace dos días pero no se me cambia el email y no puedo jugar con mi cuenta por favor ayúdenme con el tema
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.