Total Members
    Most Online
    xiaove
    Newest Member
    xiaove
All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. As a fellow bug shunter im so happy to see someone else appreciate the little critterz!! Good luck! I will keep checking back
  3. Team Name : Ðark Roses Team tag : ÐKR Registered players : BugCatchermikha, Naharinha, Erikxwzz, Pplobinhw, Heppaistoss, Megamorfo, Godera, MTheusPrimeiro, Dustbuu Team Captain : BugCatchermikha
  4. @Mesina Sabes, el otro día repasé el video de las mieles y le puse miel a un arbolito como dijiste... El problema es que esperé una hora del juego, y no pasó nada u.u
  5. @Mesina Aww Gracias a ti, Mesina del Mal n.n Espero que la comunidad vaya creciendo cada vez más, y ante cualquier petición... me encuentras en Pokemmo (recuerda que ya me tienes agregado) 🙂 Un saludo a todos los seguidores ♥
  6. 从追老婆到现在6个月的时间终于闪了期间歪了6个龅牙妹一个鸟,今天终于闪了1877=20
  7. Today
  8. 索罗亚102箱,百箱啦,没闪出来 蓝狐呢蓝狐呢!!!![○・`Д´・ ○]
  9. Welcome to the forums friend!
  10. Join Team Shimmer - Where Positivity Shines! Are you looking for a fun, friendly, and welcoming Pokémon community to be a part of? Look no further than Team Shimmer! We are a group of passionate PokéMMO players who believe in keeping things positive, mature, and drama-free. While the team is small and new soon things will shine! Beginner Friendly Whether you're a seasoned PokéMMO veteran or just starting your journey, Team Shimmer has a place for you. We welcome players of all skill levels and are happy to help new members learn the ropes. Our only requirements are that you are kind, respectful, and able to keep things lighthearted. Wide Range of Activities From shiny hunting to competitive battling and everything in between, Team Shimmer has something for everyone. We organize regular events and activities to keep things fresh and exciting. A Positive Community At Team Shimmer, we believe that a little positivity goes a long way. We strive to keep our community a drama-free zone where everyone feels welcome and supported. Toxicity and negativity have no place here - we're all about having fun and enjoying the game together. So what are you waiting for? Join Team Shimmer today and let your positivity shine! We can't wait to welcome you into our shimmering community. Discord: https://discord.gg/VquXZRP6
  11. 公会名称 Penguins 公会会长 MainSett 本次活动为组队赛,详细规则如下: 第三届老登杯·劳动节组队pvp活动,队长4.30晚8点以拍卖形式选择队员,每位队长具备初始100虚拟币,队长轮流指定队员并默认2虚拟币起拍竞价选择队员。 完成竞拍后,将于次日开始正式比赛。 正式比赛通过2-3轮淘汰赛决出冠亚军,总奖池10m+,具体奖池根据报名人数决定。奖金由队长自由选择平分或更多分配给拿分选手。 暂定每轮比赛ou若干场,每场积一分;次分级各一场,每场积2分(根据报名选手分级倾向可能调整),积分多的队伍获胜。 活动日期: 5.1~5.4视报名人数决定。 具体时间: 5.1~5.4 晚上21:00 活动地点:唐草镇 Ch4 主持人:bobliu, zhenimalipu, SYoruichiSAMA 活动奖品 总奖池: 8m纯金 200*2023万圣礼袋 头目成品若干 冠亚季军按照50%,25%,10%分配奖池, 剩下部分为主持人奖金及参与奖
  12. 59 - realcanuck Goodluck everyone!
  13. ~28,000 encounters OT #5 phase 1 for a shiny dratini. Not upset with this find, but I feel like I'll be seeing a lot more of these before I get what I want.
  14. Details Automated Tournament | Single Battle | 64 Players | 6v6 Doubles Date Wednesday, 1st May 2024 Time 09:00 UTC | 05:00 ET | 06:00 BRT | 17:00 CST (China) | Time Zone Converter Registration Registrations will open 15 minutes prior to the tournament. You can register by clicking on the PvP menu option (Masterball icon) and then select "Tournament Signup". You may only enter on one account. Clauses Evasion / Sleep / OHKO / Unique Species / Self-KO Tournament Clauses Explained Doubles Ban List Pokemon in the OverUsed, UnderUsed, NeverUsed, and Untiered tiers are valid. Pokemon in the Ubers tier are also valid with the exception of legendaries and mythicals as they cannot be used in PvP. The in-game Pokedex contains filters for competitive tiers. You can view any additional bans by opening the PvP menu -> Matchmaking Signup -> Bans. 1st Place Prize GIFT Shiny Shellos Lv. 1 Your choice of nature, gender, 2 moves, with 3 selectable IVs + 3x28 IVs & 1,000 Reward Points  2nd Place Prize 500 Reward Points 3rd-4th Place Prize 250 Reward Points
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.