Total Members
    Most Online
    Rebel573
    Newest Member
    Rebel573
All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hello my friend, When I go to release a Pokémon, nothing appears in the confirmation box, I think it's bugged, could I fix that, I love this theme :D
  3. Today
  4. This is normal, some Trainer Tower trainers always have shinies.
  5. hello good morning I would like to know if this thing about the npc having shiny pokemon is that by playing for a while I get a team of shinys only that I did not capture the other pokemon and I would like to know if this happens frequently or is it very rare for this to happen? my doubt that I have
  6. https://forums.pokemmo.com/index.php?/topic/14462-vanity-suggestion-thread/&do=findComment&comment=2042373
  7. Try entering Verm4 during a PSL match for an armageddon test kappa But honestly, what is your hardware? I had that kind of a problem on a poor device, maybe this is the root of the problem?
  8. Submissions are now closed. We will be back with results in a few days. Good luck everyone!
  9. Perdon no pude poner los sprites de los shinys pero el mod tiene casi todos los sprites animados para los pokemon en su forma normal hoy actualice el mod puedes ir a revisar y ver si te gusta mas
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.