Newest Member
    JavestRiviera
All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Dibz

Ever Share

EV share!!! Effort share? Idk, needs a better name
  3. Just clearing this out: the actual reason the Unown spawn for the prize would be random would be because of the way the prize system works (same way gender for a prize is random). I don't even know if there's a way to override that but @Kyu and @Squirtle would be able to answer that for sure. If the randomness is based on wild encounter chances you might as well give up hope for a ? or ! . Would there be any way to choose the prize letter? Because it'd be pretty amazing to be able to.
  4. take take Also, 100k-700k on me and 1m on Gardevoirs, void if tie
  5. Today
  6. We will not be using romhacks to add custom content in PokeMMO, no.
  7. 50k unless specified void if subbed/no contest Gardevoirs of the Galaxy (0) Vs Spared No Expense (0) OU: Bluebreath vs Drayyton SMOU: iJulianFNT vs Zokuru NU: Hopy vs Titinn can't really bet on the outcome, but 25k that it'll take at least 45 minutes The Raging Noctowls (0) Vs Drako.. Dracarys! (0) OU: ZDfire vs Luke NU: JasonSparrowX vs Haazaa Doubles: Zigh vs Lluvia Munya's Kecleons (0) Vs Dynamic Monkeys (0) NU: Tawla vs Lifestyle Doubles: Oltann vs Rendi The Beefy Bouffants (0) Vs Krafty Krooks (0) NU: Frags vs Butler 100k LC: Suneet vs NagaHex SMOU: gunthug vs Souu NU: Zymogen vs xSparkie
  8. Looking in the web ways to help this project i found a good romhack named Pokémon Liquid Cristal, a remake of the GBC in a GBA rom with more features like Orange Islands. Any chance to add It to PokeMMO or the X and Y gen?
  9. Hey, no offense but if you take everything I want us to middle man the bets, your account is 15 minuts old and this is your first ever post on forums so I'll only accept if we both mail 14.2M to someone trustable like a moderator or something
  10. In the wild, there's diff letters in diff rooms/caves/chambers, so we can pick the chamber that we want them to spawn from then? Like the Viapois chamber? https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Tanoby_Chambers For example, note how the Monean chamber just has "?" and "A", so we could choose that and just 50/50 one or the other?
  11. Can dust clouds appear in Unova or do I just have bad luck?
  12. Source Crab-Hammer Details Automated Tournament | Single Battle | 64 Players | 6v6 NU | Bracket Date & Time Friday, 21st June | 9pm UTC - 5pm EDT - 5pm CLST Time Zone Converter Registration Registrations will open 15 minutes prior to the tournament. You can register by clicking on the PvP menu option (Masterball icon) and then select "Tournament Signup". You may only enter on one account. Clauses Evasion / Sleep / OHKO / Unique Species / Self-KO / OP Item Tournament Clauses Explained NU Ban List Banned moves First Place Prize GIFT Corphish Your choice of nature, four moves, with IVs 3x31 & 3x30 & 1,000,000 Pokeyen OR 1,000 Reward Points Second Place Prize 500,000 Pokeyen OR 500 Reward Points Third & Fourth Place Prize 250,000 Pokeyen OR 250 Reward Points
  13. The Raging Noctowls (0) Vs Drako.. Dracarys! (0) OU: ZDfire vs [email protected] UU: Mkns vs MadaraSixSix Doubles: Zigh vs Lluvia SMOU: Kiwikidd vs ZeknShooter LC: OscarFail vs Samoerai UU: Mackx vs Zhiko 3m 1m 50k
  14. Betting on myself, open to up to 2 takers. 500k plus any two competitive Pokémon in my boxes, your choice
  15. Yesterday
  16. When you don't even get the opportunity to go 0-4. Smh Smd @Kanzo
  17. @Suneet owes me 100k @Gunthug owes me 500k IGN: Chjul Betting 2m on Monkeys winning this week
  18. Gardevoirs of the Galaxy (0) Vs Spared No Expense (0) OU: Bluebreath vs Drayyton LC: Yettodie vs isperea NU: Hopy vs Titinn The Raging Noctowls (0) Vs Drako.. Dracarys! (0) UU: Mackx vs Zhiko Munya's Kecleons (0) Vs Dynamic Monkeys (0) OU: Nikhilr vs yeyoxD UU: Killuminatis vs xLuneth 100k on the above matches
  19. Thanks. I understand you wanna help with saying the current best choices. Yup. Tho I don't need to defend my view or this thread. It's a fact. Even If I have to create this thread, reason must be the people who can handle this problem must be busy with other problems. Otherwise, if they didn't fix this yet, they are lacking a brain. And also the thing this thread says not a difficult thing to do, right? Can't be difficult than adding a new region I believe. And there are also many players who doesn't enjoy to see the chat of global/channel.
  20. Wow, congrats! I also found my first shiny 2 days ago c: And damn, I love it's colors :o
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.