Most Online
    Katops
    Newest Member
    Katops
All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Since I did quite a bit of work since my last post, here are a couple
  3. Eyo Biqueta! sent u a pm, kindly check. Thank you!
  4. All posts exposing this player and calling him out for his attitude were removed, as well as the argument about it. The matter has already been resolved, there is no reason why you should be harassing him. Do not call people out in public and do not harass them, we will not take this lightly. If you have an issue with a player breaking the rules, contact staff directly through a player report.
  5. Today
  6. 3/5 Fire Starter Complete 8k Enconuters + 4k Eggs . LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 3rd Egg Shiny This Month WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  7. 就在论坛搜索tool,第二个就是
  8. 这什么浪子剧情,白手起家,家财万贯(很多群怪闪),白月光求而不得(闪光水跃鱼),家里有贤惠妻子(闪光优雅猫),却挥霍无度,抛妻弃子(几十只闪全卖掉),最后沦落成全公会最穷,大家打赏他球钱
  9. 3rd Egg Shiny This Month 8k Enconuters + 4k Eggs. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO
  10. https://forums.pokemmo.com/index.php?/topic/14462-vanity-suggestion-thread/
  11. Suggesting an untradeable vanity for gloves section. Vanity name: Red Ballon, a reward for defeating pumpking.
  12. IGN: Aeziel PvP EXP: some, mostly randoms(50%+ win rate, barely into veteran rank) with some experience in OU and UU. Preffered tiers: UU, can do OU. Interested in DB but have no experience.
  13. Aeziel's Shiny Showcase OT: I will update with information on current/future shunts and screenshots/recordings at another time. R.I.P: First shiny I found in MMO while EV training, sold it immediately like a nub before I realized their true rarity. 1M+ wasn't worth it in hindsight T_T
  14. 公会名称 CVB 公会会长 Laprasii 日期 星期六, 2024年4月6日 时间 北京时间 20:00 地点 关都地区 3号道路 -ch.1 时长 1.5小时抓捕 另外10分钟提交成绩 评分 个体值总和 = 最终成绩 有效的参赛精灵宝可梦 小火龙 规则 · 要赢得从高到低排名的7名, 需要提交一只总成绩最高的精灵宝可梦。 · 要赢得非酋奖, 需要提交一只总成绩最低的精灵宝可梦。 · 要赢得幸运奖,需要提交个体包含6,6,6的精灵宝可梦 · 所有精灵宝可梦必须在规定活动时间以及指定的活动地点之内抓到, 你有1.5小时的抓捕时间。 · 进化形态和退化形态均不可参赛。 · 所有精灵宝可梦必须保持原样 (未训练、未进化等)。 · 你必须是精灵宝可梦的原训练家。 · 你只能提交一只参赛精灵宝可梦。 · 你必须通过把精灵宝可梦私聊link+成绩发给参与活动的主持人的方式来提交。 · 平局情况下, 最后抓到的胜出。 主持人 Laprasii 第1名 捣乱猫 第2名 30天捐赠者状态一张 第3名 闪光喵喵 第4名 6v固执刻名头目快龙 第5名 5v固执刻名头目暴飞龙 第6名 满级5v固执蚊香蛙 非酋奖 一套满级2v对性道馆搬砖队 幸运奖 圣诞雪橇
  15. Yep, I meant the average number of the desired mon that you would find with 6 hordes. With hordes of 3 at 50% you are less likely to encounter a shiny because you are doing less encounters in the same time but the % of getting Shiny Larvitar would be the same because you would be getting the same number of Larvitar encounters per amount of time.
  16. IGN: FelisC PVP experience: zero, none, null, hardly ever played rank. played few randoms back in the day and won a team event when i was a member of LAB. Preferred Tiers: any. assign me one and ill try my best
  17. IGN: Walkarounder PVP experience: 40% winrate across singles tiers reporting in Preferred Tiers: NU, will utilize UU to fill out an OU roster
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.