Total Members
    Most Online
    lucky684
    Newest Member
    lucky684
All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. DHG公会活动 公会名称 DHG 公会会长 Pkmmls 日期 星期五,4月5号 时间 北京时间 捕捉时间:20:00 Pvp时间:21.30 合影时间:活动结束后(待定) 公会成员请提前在会长或者管理处报名,对战清单会以表格形式呈现 地点 城都地区 城都满金2p 有效的参赛精灵宝可梦 波克比 规则 · 参与者需要自行在34号道路(香水)捕捉刻名波克比*2。规则(50级对战禁努力,道具禁pp极限,技能只带挥指(白毛那学),其余技能忘记),PS:违规直接判负 · 仅公会内部参加,抓捕时间一小时(不足两只波克比时管理补足),30分钟规范配置技能等准备工作 · 参赛选手开局前双方私聊确认精灵信息,获胜方保留对战截图 第一名奖励:6V水君(性格自选)+4V1U对性天蝎王+5护符金币+讲究三件套 第二名奖励:5V头目路卡+3护符金币+ 讲究系列三选二 第三名奖励:4V头目吉利蛋+1护符金币+讲究系列三选一 第四名奖励:3V自选头目+1护符金币 每个成员参赛都可获得1个护符金币 主持人 公会所有管理(可参赛) 赞助商 xudashuaige gqhbxzq
  3. Today
  4. Release Notes 7.2.3 - Fixed the false positive for Windows Defender. - Added HD Battle Sprites to the mods category. - Some code refactoring. - More code cleanup.
  5. 这还真可能就是误杀,他应该不是主动想使用虚拟机的,而是在不知情的情况下在有虚拟机的电脑上登录了游戏。 虽然很多情况说是不知者不罪,但是却也提醒玩家不要在陌生设备登录,比如机房、网吧等多人使用的设备 所以官方也就只是三天作为警告,但是如果之后还是同样原因,那就不是无知了,而是明知故犯,不寻找原因不思过错,这个时候再封就不能说是误杀了
  6. Thank you for the guide, can i get the new updated guide for all regions? Thank you in advance
  7. 白嫖两趟出闪啦!3923=14
  8. Bro has 8 shinies and already has a sicker showcase than me. Really sick showcase brother big love ❤️ Hope to see way more cool shinies in here. Staryu soonTM
  9. Yo, Fscursa was subbed out for TohnR. I want to cancel the bet xd Tohn is a fucking machine
  10. If we take Eelektros as an example which is a important part of the NU meta but has a 40% winrate in UU, it sits at around 3.44% usage with 839 games right now. All it takes to make it move up and drastically change the NU landscape is me and a friend with a week of time. Does that sound good and competitive? And it's not like this didn't happen before, I did it with Blaziken once just to see a month of NU with out it (can look for the month, was a couple of months before it moved up naturally) which drastically shifted the meta. A single player shouldn't be allowed to have such impact and that's the problem about the usage based tiering in lower tiers.
  11. Yo! I'm SwagMastaSlim and I've been playing on and off since late 2022. Here's my group of silly colored pokemon! 8 OT Shinies Total Encounters - ~128,684 Average Encounter/Shiny - 21,447 x2881 Eggs (6 Beldum box, 2 Rotom box each batch) x20000+ Encounters (Limiting to 6 in order of how much I want them, will update each time I get one) (Will get Koffing before I do Zorua) #1 "Dwayne Johnson" - 28,827 Encounters I found him while I was training attack EVs in the Sinnoh Victory Road and he caught me by surprise. I have it listed at 28827 encounters, but it might be higher, I didn't have the encounter counter on when I first started playing through the regions. #2 "Barbie Girl" - 21,225 Encounters Phase for Delibird. Spent 21225 encounters mainly looking for shiny Delibird to celebrate Christmas. Ended up getting Jynx which was bittersweet but hey a shiny is a shiny. B) #3 - "ALWAYS GAMBLE" - ~1500 Mysterious Balls Was being a super degenerate and spending too much Pokeyen on the Mysterious balls during the Christmas event. I probably opened 400 Mysterious Pokeballs, 800 Great balls, and 500 Ultra balls. Would've been happy with one of the more common Pokemon but I'm even happier with Staryu! Rolled 2x31 and timid so that's sick. Currently with @Gurbb until he claims one of his own. Surely soon. #4 "Woohoobat" - 18,319 Encounters Phase for Axew. Was joining a friend of mine @bigomike in a race to get a shiny Axew. Was only there for 2000 encounters when Woobat showed up. Was 18319 encounters after Jynx (I'm not sure if I reset my counter after Staryu). No current plans for homie but still cool nonetheless 😄 #5 "SS WIDEDUCKASS" - 16,904 Encounters This caught me completely off guard. I was playing through the Johto region on an alt with my girlfriend and hatching eggs on my main account at the time. I would grab eggs and then do single encounters to try and get the legendary bird (I think it was Zapdos?). Didn't even realize it was shiny until we finished the Rocket Hideout and I looked at the battle to see a blue Psyduck. It wasn't until after the battle I saw it was a Secret Shiny!! My first and probably only. #6 "KITTY!" - 1768 Encounters My first non-phase intentional shiny, and also my quickest! Caught her at 1768 encounters! I would've been happy with either Magmar or Luxio but the Shinx-Luxray line is one of my favorites, super stoked to have gotten it so quickly, I'll eventually breed it to have some good stats but for now, it's chillin' with the other shinies. #7 Charmander (still need a name) - 7518 Eggs I was speechless when I saw the egg-hatching screen. Started slowly doing egg encounters around the Christmas event and was doing 1 a day for a while since ~February. Saw the dream screen at 7518 egg hatches and a golden Charmander was born! Not sure what to do with him as of yet but I will for sure be 5x31ing homie. Still amazed I got it so soon, I was expecting to go much longer. #8 Absol (still need a name) - 41,641 Encounters By FAR my loudest reaction to any shiny. I was hatching Beldum eggs/EV Training when a team member, @FelisC said there was an Absol swarm in Kanto. 99% of the time I don't go to swarms, but I decided for Absol I would since it's one of my favorite Pokemon and the shiny is INCREDIBLE. I ran into Victory Road and it was the first Absol I encountered. Unlike most of my other shiny encounters, I watched as the battle started and the second I saw it was shiny I just yelled. I have most of my reactions saved thanks to Shadowplay. I will add them later on. Some may be loud so brace yourself!
  12. Just à reminder if anyone wants to bet make sure you join the betting club.
  13. Hello, after watching patrouski's video "Top 10 Pokemon To Prepare For Raids," I wanted to compile a written list that was easy to reference for breeding and training, so here it is 🙂 Credit: YT - Patrouski Poke 1: Sableye Ability: Prankster Held: Light Clay Nature: Calm (+Sp. Def or +Def Nature) IVs: 20+ HP/20+ Def/20+ Sp. Def EVs: 252 HP/252 DEF Moves: - Willow-O-Wisp - Reflect - Light Screen - Recover/Helping Hand/Thunder Wave Poke 2: Metagross Ability: Clear Body Held:Leftovers/Shell Bell/Sitrus Berry Nature: Adamant (flexible) IVs: 20+ ALL -Sp Atk (31 Atk/31 Spd preferred) EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd Moves: - Hammer Arm/Ice Punch/Thunder Punch - Hone Claws - Iron Defense - Meteor Mash Poke 3: Reuniclus Ability: Overcoat Held: Leftovers/Sitrus Berry Nature: Relaxed IVs: 3x31 HP/Def/Sp Def (Preferred)15+ Sp Atk EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/Sp Def Moves: - Iron Defense - Stored Power - Calm Mind - Recover Poke 4: Garchomp Ability: Rough Skin (HA)/ Sand Stream Held: Metronome/Assault Gear/Choice Band/Choice Scarf/Soft Sand/Ground Gem Nature: Jolly (PVP)/Adamant (PVE) IVs: 2x31 Atk/Spd EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd Moves: - Earthquake - Rock Slide (Flying Coverage) - Opt - Opt Poke 5: Murkrow/Cottonee Ability: Prankster Held: Eviolite ($$$)/Rocky Helmet (budget) Nature: Sassy IVs: Budget - N/A $$$ - 3x25+ HP/Def/Sp. Def EVs: Budget - N/A $$$ - 252 HP/252Def (252 Sp. Def Opt) Moves: - Tailwind - Haze (M)/Cotton Gaurd (C) - Foul Play (M)/ Momento (C - EGG) - Rain Dance/Sunny Day/Thunder Wave/Will-O-Wisp Poke 6: Honchkrow Ability: Super Luck Held: Choice Band/Life Orb Nature: Adamant IVs: 31 Atk/31 Spd EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd Moves: - Sucker Punch - U-turn - Tailwind - Thunder Wave/Haze Poke 7: Ferrothorn Ability: Iron Barbs Held: Rocky Helmet/Leftovers Nature: Careful IVs: 4x20-25+ HP/Atk/Def/SpDef 0 or Low Spd EVs: 252 HP/Split SpDef and Def Moves: - Leech Seed (EGG)/Ingrain (Not Recommended) - Curse - Power Whip (Opt) - Gyro Ball Poke 8: Ampharos ($)/Zapdos ($$$) Ability: Plus/Static (Careful for paralysis) Held: Light Clay/Rocky Helm/Assault Gear Nature: Calm (A)/Modest or Timid(Z) IVs: 20+ ALL EXCEPT Atk—-31 Sp Atk preferred EVs: 252 Sp Atk/252 Sp Def or HP Moves: - Cotton Gaurd (A)/Reflect(Z)/Roost(Z) - Thunder (Rain Req)/Thunderbolt - Light Screen/Rain Dance (Z) - Volt Switch/Discharge/Heatwave (Z) Poke 9: Hippowdon Ability: Sand Stream Held: Smooth Rock/Metronome/Choice Band/Rocky Helm/ Leftovers Nature: Careful IVs: 4x20-25+ HP/Atk/Def/SpDef EVs: 252 HP/252 Sp Def Moves: - Earthquake (PP max) - Amnesia - Curse/Ice Fang or Thunder Fang (for 4x weakness) - Slack Off Poke 10: Tyranitar Ability: Sand Stream Held: Assault Gear/Choice Band/Choice Scarf/Smooth Rock/Leftovers Nature: Adamant/Relaxed/Careful IVs: 20+x6 preferred EVs: 252 HP/128 Def/128 Sp Def Moves: - Earthquake - Curse/Dragon Dance/Detect - Stone Edge/Rock Slide - Crunch Show less
  14. 他就是虚拟机,别人封的也是虚拟机,这也能叫误杀啊
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.