Most Online
    tandeulindo1234
    Newest Member
    tandeulindo1234
All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. On route 5 you are able to encounter pidgey x3 hordes in kanto
  3. I am pretty sure that both accounts would be banned since both were accounts from one individual. The staff can easily see if that is the case. I do believe you should be given enough ¥ to match market price but not given back if sold. The one who bought them did so fairly. In any case, you always bear some responsability once you decide to use one of those services and the lost ¥ will probably act as a reminder for you to be more careful. You can always find mostly trustworthy trainers with many reviews on the forums, I believe you would be more safe with them than with random people advertising in chat. But once again, nothing is 100% safe in trading for services.
  4. Today
  5. Hello, A few days ago, Apple authorized the installation of new application stores on IOS directly from the phone, without having to go through a computer or other manipulations. A new "Altstore" named "Altstore PAL" is downloadable, when trying to add the source of PokeMMO on it, it says that the source is currently not supported because it is missing a "MarketplaceID". Would it be possible to download PokeMMO from this store? This would make access to the launcher much easier for IOS devices. Link to the store: https://altstore.io/
  6. Senor, este es el sprite de Galarian Articuno que yo mismo anime para mi mod. Por favor por lo menos da credit cuando cojas las cosas sin permiso... This is the Galarian Articuno that I myself animated for my mod. Please atleast ask for permission before taking stuff without asking or crediting. If this is the way things are then I guess I can just steal too, right? The Fluttermane backsprite is also hand edited by me, based on the version that Mangalos had uploaded. So is the Hisuian Sneasel... You also didnt credit DarkwarePX who handmade that Metal Mewtwo animation...He 100% would love to be credited. Like damn, I made these for my modpack because the current sprites/animation didnt exist, or looked incomplete. Oh look...now they are in your modpack with no credit....nice. And lastly, you did not account for the Alpha glow artifacts in any of these. 😕
  7. Thank you for applying! We reached out to talk further
  8. Most expensive player from every season
  9. Congratulations to the winners!!! 1st Place Scashh with 174 points caught at 06:01:53 PM UTC! 2nd Place asSunnY with 171 points caught at 06:24:02 PM UTC! 3rd Place Redbeerdo with 171 points caught at 06:30:11 PM UTC! 4th Place Darkoure with 17 points caught at 06:22:12 PM UTC! Also Thanks to all the amazing staff helping! @Enzo @Austin @thenathanfred @Edwardinho @DeusBruno @DawnIceQueen @Soygi @vLucho @Revz @ValFeff @Cosmooth @Shionra
  10. Finally someone i can relate to
  11. if i win you can send it towards psl prizepool
  12. Sorry mister I dont remember of any Jolteon theme by me or anyone else You can make your own: Download that one and just edit the images with the ones you like You can use this online image editor is free and works for the thing you need You can edit the background.png Monster info And PC https://pixlr.com/
  13. OT #3 didn't expect to be back on this thread so soon.. 718 encounters charm [ ] donator [x] shiny fish (´◡`)
  14. Keep the money, I don't want to unblock you.
  15. 你是不是傻,要是有人去发vanitycross,是不是也给你封了?怎么想的
  16. This happened to me I was soo proud of my dnite only to be told it has no use as a comp mon 😭
  17. Hi @TuMorenitoFav, ^^ Thank you for sharing your experience and remember before lending your pokemon to someone or giving it to them to level up, make sure they are a trustworthy person, validating if they have already trained pokemon before with friends or colleagues so you will avoid many problems or in any case you can level up your pokemon personally.
  18. Did an order for 3 pokemon, got them the same day and everything was perfectly done. Hannah is the only breeder I trust
  19. I was looking for someone to help me evolve my Kadabra, my nickname is xSunrakuX.
  20. I'm almost 300K dry myself right now, 240K+ of those are Charmander eggs too. Fun times 🙂 I also have Donator active always, and do eggs on Charms every single time I do them (I do 420 eggs every batch I breed)
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.