Total Members
    Most Online
    nagamengaminginfo
    Newest Member
    nagamengaminginfo
All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hola a todos, me gustaría contactar con los desarrolladores y moderadores del juego pokemmo. Actualmente despues del bicho alfa de grandbull he perdido mas de 50k en bolas y llevo una semana tras Carnivine, sale que es un encuentro muy raro pero parece que es imposible Podrías por favor ver si hay ¿Algún problema con el pokemon carnivine en el único lugar de Sinnoh, el gran pantano en el área de Zafari? Gracias por su atención, espero una respuesta lo más breve posible.
  3. bido-shiny updated with animated sprite: bido-only updated with animated front and back sprites
  4. Hello everyone, I am contacting the developers to inform you that the Grandbull alpha does not allow you to attack and capture it when you restart, the used objects are lost, please could you solve the problem?
  5. I mean im playing on a 5 year old phone and a laptop without any graphics card, 4 years old. I never had any kind of lag ever in PokeMMO with whatever device i ever played, as far as everything was updated to the current date. I really wonder, on what kinda device it could even lag on lmao
  6. Today
  7. Sometimes simply updating your graphics drivers or removing mods will do the trick. I know it's shocking, but a bare bones win 10 install without any graphics drivers installed wont run pokemmo but a win xp or 7 with updated graphics and all will run seamlessly (albeit with some decent tinkering)
  8. hi can i join your guild as well? im from malaysia just came back after stopping for 10 years lol
  9. That explains it then. Thanks anyway!
  10. I understood. The issue is that not all mons that have Levitate only have Levitate, so seeing a warning tells you that the one you're facing has Levitate instead of one of their other possible abilities. Bronzong for example has Levitate, Heatproof, and Heavy Metal to choose from. Most users of Water Absorb and other similar abilities also have alternatives. The suggestion doesn't really work with this drawback unfortunately. While we could display it only for species with a single ability, doing so would be confusing in a different/worse way.
  11. Thank you for this wonderful mod! Would it be possible to have a version where the Cyndaquil line have their fire always on?
  12. I apologize if i was not clear. But i meant, make the game warn you that the moves WILL be ineffective, not tell opponent's ability. For example, the game tells you that Ground type moves won't work on Flying types. So, i thought it should say the same for Levitate Pokémon. I apologize for not being clear and if i didn't understand your comment. If this idea cannot work, i'm okay with that too, as i really enjoy this game.
  13. Buen trabajo, pero... Chicos por favor, las publicaciones en este foro por lo menos con la traduccion en ingles Nice work but... Guys, translate into english (at least) when posting here please
  14. 公会名称:GAL 公会会长:CookieKi 日期 星期天,2024年4月21日 时间 北京时间 20:00-21:00 地点 关都地区 浅红狩猎区 -ch.1 时长 1个小时抓捕 另外15分钟,参赛者将参赛精灵邮寄给主持人 评分 提交精灵为鲤鱼王 个体值总和 = 最终成绩 规则 要赢得从高到低排名的第1-5名, 需要提交一只总成绩最高的精灵宝可梦。 所有精灵宝可梦必须在规定活动时间以及指定的活动地点之内抓到, 你有一个小时的抓捕时间。 进化形态和退化形态均不可参赛。 所有精灵宝可梦必须保持原样 (未训练、未进化等)。 你必须是精灵宝可梦的原训练家。 你只能提交一只参赛精灵宝可梦。 你必须通过把精灵宝可梦邮寄方式发给参与活动的主持人的方式来提交。 平局情况下, 最先抓到的胜出。 主持人 CookieKi 第一名:南瓜猫(帽子)一个、一张500rp奖励点券 第二名:小黑鼠套装(小黑鼠兜帽、小黑鼠尾、小黑鼠装)一套 第三名:熊猫装套装(熊猫装、熊猫兜帽)一套 第四名:泰迪熊一个 第五名:棕色狼人面具一个 参与奖:仅限没有拿到第1-4名奖品的、参加了本次公会活动的成员)每人一张闪光护符
  15. 【pokemmo 四年老商人 高价回收退游账号 五万以内秒打款 常年回收骷髅头 骑士头 赛亚头 丘比 鲁道夫 镰刀 实验服 杰克南瓜 幽灵装等时装-哔哩哔哩】 https://b23.tv/eI9bkdQ 下面一堆留id的,管理你懂的 管理,我发现了一个窝点,快来收网啊!
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.