Total Members
    Most Online
    hsspiiii
    Newest Member
    hsspiiii
All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Is there any way to maybe make a youtube video on how to include this GUI? I have literally done everything that has been posted in these 12 pages and I just can't seemt to get it added to the interface. Absolutely doesn't matter if i extract it directly to data or not, it just won't show up.
  3. Player found NeverMeltIce in Cold Storage (New Location!)
  4. title.. i don't know if it has been responded in the past but it would be a QoL addition to PvP
  5. Starting May 2024, I'd like to be part of hosting an unofficial version of the Team Tournament, specially targeted to Asian teams who can't access the usual official Team Tournaments due to time issues. This doesn't mean the tournament will be restricted: Everyone can join, this is just an alternative for Asian teams to be able to apply for playing a similar format than the held in the official Team Tournament. With Queest's help, we'll try to expand this idea to the Asian-CN community in order to make the event more interesting and challenging. Format - Up to 32 Teams per month - Up to 15 participant players per team Registration Thread A registration thread will be opened on the same Thursday of the week the event will take place, at 12 PM GMT, in order for teams to register. Up to 32 teams will be registered. We don't allow 2 alt teams at the same time. In case you want to participate with an academy team, you can't participate with the main one. Ruling. - About the standings - 10 points for the champion - 5 points for the 2nd place - 3 points for the semi-finalists - 1 point for the quarter-finalists (if teams registered = or > 16) The main idea is to follow the similar format and tiers than the official Team Tournament, so the monthly tiering will be the exact same than the official TT, even though we may contemplate adding LC in the future if the event has a good success. Monthly Prizes: 1st Place Team 3k RP Splitted as the Captain wishes. 2nd Place Team 1.5k RP splitted as the Captain wishes. Yearly Prizes: This is a work in progress, but I plan to hold a tournament similar to the Cup of the year between the 8 highest-standing teams, awarding the first one with a competitive shiny depending on what we have around. Location and Time Silph Co. Ch.4 (1st F) /11 AM GMT (Can slightly vary depending on circumstances) Hosts: Shadow, Queest Referees: Shadow, TBD Thread is up to be edited, looking for your feedback. 👌
  6. Today
  7. Don't do it Orange, don't get baited
  8. Want to find your own Vaporeon? Then be sure to check out this video, where I showcase where you can get your own and how many you can get after using 100 basic lures, Check it out and let me know what you think, Also hit me up on what you want to see next!
  9. for the shedinja you have to evolve 40,000+ nincadas?
  10. 公会 AK秋叶公会 会长 lovenuoaier 日期 星期六 4月27日 时间 北京时间18:00开始 比赛地点 合众地区,唐草镇pc,ch5 规则 活动需要提前报名,本次活动没有报名费,但未报名者无法参赛(参赛精灵不用自备,由主办方提供,传递比赛) 你需要在活动开始前五分钟内陆续到场,若轮到你比赛时,你在三分钟之内未到场,则取消比赛资格,对手自动晋级 战斗规则:· 采用单一淘汰制,3对3,随机分配精灵(所有精灵同速,且只有一击必杀技能),比赛需要将精灵等级设置成50级,否则两方速度不统一。 高级选项需要打开,将下方的条款调成自定义,把一击必杀打√ · 比赛禁止出现恶意拖延时间,挂机等,发现取消比赛资格。 · 本赛事会长拥有最终解释权 主持人 lovenuoaier 奖励 第1名.闪光玛狃拉(♀)防御v 第2名.固执5vmt龙头地鼠(满级) 第3名.5v胆小耿鬼(满级) 第4名.2v满级内敛搬砖飞机➕2v胆小三首恶龙 特殊奖, 单局比赛内一击必杀打空次数不高于三次即可获得幽灵猫头百一份 (只有一份,全部比赛比完之后,按打空次数最低的获得,若同时,则两人加赛一场,或自愿放弃) 祝大家活动愉快。(辛苦审核了,笔芯♡)
  11. 公会名称 iwl 公会会长 linmourenl 日期 星期二,4月30号 时间 北京时间 20:00 地点 神奥地区 森之洋馆5P 时长 1小时抓捕 另外10分钟提交成绩 评分 个体值总和 + 性格分数 + 种族分数 = 最终成绩 额外加分不可叠加 有效的参赛精灵宝可梦 洛托姆 性格加分 内敛+5 胆小+3 规则 禁止活动期间透露个体(透露者本场活动取消) 要赢得从高到低排名的第1-4名, 需要提交一只总成绩最高的精灵宝可梦。 要赢得非酋奖, 需要提交一只总成绩最低的精灵宝可梦。 所有精灵宝可梦必须在规定活动时间以及指定的活动地点之内抓到, 你有1小时的抓捕时间。 所有精灵宝可梦必须保持原样 (未训练、未进化等)。 你必须是精灵宝可梦的原训练家。 你只能提交一只参赛精灵宝可梦。 你必须通过把精灵宝可梦私聊发给参与活动的官方成员的方式来提交。、 平局情况下, 最先抓到的胜出。 仅公会内部参加 主持人 linmourenl 奖励 第1名 南瓜王礼袋 x 150  第2名 南瓜王礼袋 x 100 第3名 南瓜王礼袋 x 50 第4-10名 南瓜王礼袋 x 20 非酋奖 南瓜王礼袋 x 50+胆小鬼一只
  12. neither yeah, just a good time with your fellow teammates kekw
  13. Good luck selling! those monsters are such looking good ^^
  14. 5-Thursdaykfc “呜”the pronunciation is similar
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.