Total Members
    Most Online
    boombeam001
    Newest Member
    boombeam001
All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Does this item exist in pokemmo? If so how can I get it?
  3. Thank you so much for the help, I'm going to look for it in the first area then.
  4. Hello, this is a known issue. Thank you for reporting! When this happens, try re-logging and canceling the battle session so you can escape the battle and do something else.
  5. Hello, for the great Marsh in sinnoh, 1 zone has carnivine, 2 zones have skorupi and 3 zones have croagunk. These zones rotate each in game day. If you find one of them, move on to another area to keep on searching for carnivine. Hope this helps!
  6. 排名 🥇jiahaolichang 🥈AZWRGJlN 🥉herand 第四名aichishounai 第五名lljd(非酋)
  7. Today
  8. There are Pokemon, for example Bronzong and Bronzor, that has two viable abilities - Levitate and Heatproof. While Levitate is more common one, you could use Heatproof to catch opponent off guard. It's a legitimate strategy that comes with playing those Pokemon. Only when attacking the Pokemon, you will gain the information which one it is. That's the main reason having this effect could showcase opponent information, they should not be getting. If the game shows Ground-moves are ineffective against Bronzong for example, then you gained information it is Levitate for free, which goes against a legitimate mindgame option Bronzong user has. Edit: Oh, Rache edited her earlier post so Im just repeating the points
  9. Hola a todos, me gustaría contactar con los desarrolladores y moderadores del juego pokemmo. Actualmente despues del bicho alfa de grandbull he perdido mas de 50k en bolas y llevo una semana tras Carnivine, sale que es un encuentro muy raro pero parece que es imposible Podrías por favor ver si hay ¿Algún problema con el pokemon carnivine en el único lugar de Sinnoh, el gran pantano en el área de Zafari? Gracias por su atención, espero una respuesta lo más breve posible.
  10. bido-shiny updated with animated sprite: bido-only updated with animated front and back sprites
  11. Hello everyone, I am contacting the developers to inform you that the Grandbull alpha does not allow you to attack and capture it when you restart, the used objects are lost, please could you solve the problem?
  12. I mean im playing on a 5 year old phone and a laptop without any graphics card, 4 years old. I never had any kind of lag ever in PokeMMO with whatever device i ever played, as far as everything was updated to the current date. I really wonder, on what kinda device it could even lag on lmao
  13. Sometimes simply updating your graphics drivers or removing mods will do the trick. I know it's shocking, but a bare bones win 10 install without any graphics drivers installed wont run pokemmo but a win xp or 7 with updated graphics and all will run seamlessly (albeit with some decent tinkering)
  14. hi can i join your guild as well? im from malaysia just came back after stopping for 10 years lol
  15. That explains it then. Thanks anyway!
  16. I understood. The issue is that not all mons that have Levitate only have Levitate, so seeing a warning tells you that the one you're facing has Levitate instead of one of their other possible abilities. Bronzong for example has Levitate, Heatproof, and Heavy Metal to choose from. Most users of Water Absorb and other similar abilities also have alternatives. The suggestion doesn't really work with this drawback unfortunately. While we could display it only for species with a single ability, doing so would be confusing in a different/worse way.
  17. Thank you for this wonderful mod! Would it be possible to have a version where the Cyndaquil line have their fire always on?
  18. I apologize if i was not clear. But i meant, make the game warn you that the moves WILL be ineffective, not tell opponent's ability. For example, the game tells you that Ground type moves won't work on Flying types. So, i thought it should say the same for Levitate Pokémon. I apologize for not being clear and if i didn't understand your comment. If this idea cannot work, i'm okay with that too, as i really enjoy this game.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.