Pokérus boost

Yaguarete

Question

4 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Kornelio said:

I guess that's the idea. Having an EV boost without equipping an item. Like the last update.

I guess EV training would be stupidly easy with something like that. 

Although I wouldn't be against this, in fact, I'd like this to be a thing, I doubt it will ever be a thing, not only would it devalue the current 'service' system that EV trainers provide, but would also create the 'best in slot' syndrome, if a mon doens't have pokerus you wont train it.

Imagine poping a 1hour Pokérus and not having 5exp shares for efficient EV training :'(

while the suggestion makes sense, im against it.

FeelsBrokenMan, 13hordes to finish 252EV on 5-6pokes, lets say 1horde takes 20seconds~ +/-10seconds depending on how fast you PC/Leppa/fly/boat bcuz sp.def and so on.

so at most 2hordes/1min if you just EV train, or 120hordes/hour up to 180hordes/hour if u do fk sp.def EVs.

now lets say you slow AF so you only make 120hordes/hour, takes you 26hordes to max 2EVs, so you can atleast max EV train 4batches of pokes, which means you'll have to atleast have 20pokes ready to EV train and 5exp shares aswell to fully make use of the 1hour Pokėrus...

Oooof rip inefficient casuals