Add "Master" volume control

Haath

Question

4 answers to this question

The three sliders let us manipulate each sound source individually and is pretty indispensable for the majority of players. While I understand that you may be playing on android or that you just want a one-to-slide-them-all approach within game, you do have this option outside of game in most cases as seen below. Even on android, you are most likely only going to be active in the pokemmo app while you play, so a side volume button on your phone would also quickly handle it.

Note: I'm not disagreeing with your suggestion at all, I'm just offering insight for you or others who have the same problem with how it currently works.

k5aLuMw.gif

3 hours ago, Haath said:

What the title says.

It's a bit frustrating that to change the overall volume of the game you currently have to drag three different sliders.

Pretty much every game has this and it seems like a pretty staple feature.

I do agree with this. The usual standard is up to 4 sliders. One for Master Volume and one for each adjustable volume attribute. Some may only want to mute or lower certain attributes rather than the whole client. I'm certain there are workarounds using the volume mixer on each platform, but this would definitely be a huge QOL improvement.

3 hours ago, Kole said:

The three sliders let us manipulate each sound source individually and is pretty indispensable for the majority of players. While I understand that you may be playing on android or that you just want a one-to-slide-them-all approach within game, you do have this option outside of game in most cases as seen below. Even on android, you are most likely only going to be active in the pokemmo app while you play, so a side volume button on your phone would also quickly handle it.

Note: I'm not disagreeing with your suggestion at all, I'm just offering insight for you or others who have the same problem with how it currently works.

k5aLuMw.gif

I didn't imply to remove the current sliders.

3 minutes ago, Haath said:

I didn't imply to remove the current sliders.

I'm not saying you did, it was more towards why there are 3 now instead of 1 like there was years ago, if I'm remembering correctly.

No need to feel defensive nonetheless, it's a solid suggestion. My post was only designed as a temporary QoL workaround until when/if this gets implemented.