Stop Throttling the game

9 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

decides to change the time their bake their muffins to make less moist becaus they will last longer on the shelf but you liked the moist muffins better so you complain to the company on their twiter/facebook that you don't like the change and would love to get the old muffin back.

If it's a singular opinion, I don't give 2 cents about it, you'll learn about this more when you start working. Don't quit eating muffins, make it your own, or deal with the fact that you're not the center of the world. Consider this MMO as a community, look if I had to take a wild guess, there's at least 8 to 10 thousand people online daily at least, not counting alts etc. You see maybe 5 to 10 people, out of the mass complaining, do you think they are even relevant when the masses are doing just fine? If everyone is swimming with the tide, and you swim against it, well, maybe follow the example of others or deal with it. In this case look, you playing this is your option, meaning that they don't own you anything, you play out of your own free will, you dislike it? Quit, there's more on the market of the same category.

9 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

it is a pleasure stolen from someone

It's not, there's more fish in the market, they dislike this one? Go play something else, who cares really. If you're a special snowflake, oh well, tough luck.

On 8/17/2019 at 9:52 AM, razimove said:

If it's a singular opinion, I don't give 2 cents about it, you'll learn about this more when you start working. Don't quit eating muffins, make it your own, or deal with the fact that you're not the center of the world. Consider this MMO as a community, look if I had to take a wild guess, there's at least 8 to 10 thousand people online daily at least, not counting alts etc. You see maybe 5 to 10 people, out of the mass complaining, do you think they are even relevant when the masses are doing just fine? If everyone is swimming with the tide, and you swim against it, well, maybe follow the example of others or deal with it. In this case look, you playing this is your option, meaning that they don't own you anything, you play out of your own free will, you dislike it? Quit, there's more on the market of the same category.

Justifying your negativity with working experience is a bit weak in my opinion since it base your whole way of thinking and doing things around what you see others do instead of thinking for yourself. I am sure you could agree with me  that the human specie can be quite stupid. They will remain stupid until someone starts to think by himself and open to other opinion and start changing the way it should be done. We are far

from perfect but we can always improve if we open up to other opinion and have a little hope. You and the rest of society don't really gain anything positive from crushing the hopes of people. so why are you doing it? (Just in case you want to put everything i said on ignorance because "i never worked before" I'll just say that in my near 7 years i spent working in many places with many different people i have seen what you are alluding to and why it happens and it is far from a good argument as to why you should stay this way)

Now for your argument of if you aren't happy make your own. No one is skilled to do everything but it doesn't mean that because someone can't code game for shit that they are shit at everything involving game and that their argument shouldn't be considered in the slightest "because they aren't the center of the world". You aren't the center of the world either and no one is truly. That only brings me back to ask why do you want to be so negative and tell people to leave when you and the rest of the game could have more to gain from still having them?

your argument about only a few people complaining making the whole thing irrelevant is a bit stupid in my opinion because of all those silent one i don't see that many going really against those voicing theirs. You have to make the difference between someone neutral and someone who has a clear position not to mention those who have positions only slightly against it that only want a middle ground. If your understanding is limited to if you aren't with us you are against us then perhaps you need to learn a bit more about the world because there is many more possibilities for positions. 

Just because the masses are fine doesn't mean they cannot feel better and this may simply be what people are asking if you think about it.

On 8/17/2019 at 9:52 AM, razimove said:

It's not, there's more fish in the market, they dislike this one? Go play something else, who cares really. If you're a special snowflake, oh well, tough luck.

It seems you have a problem wrapping your head around the concept of there being more than 2 positions in total about something because you don't seem to understand that people can both love the game and hate something from the game at the same time. I'll give you an example to help you understand.

lets say the amount of love for something is represented by a number from 1 to 10 and the hate by -1 to -10, with 0 being neutral. The people you tell to quit may have been 9 before the update but now they are 7 or 8 and voice their opinion has to why they lowered their opinion and potentially how to change it but then a smart ass cames and tells them that if they aren't happy they should quit wich pretty much everyone would say is obvious yet the smart ass keeps coming back and telling that to many more people and only hurt the more sensitive one. Can you really say it has any legitimate use that justify what you are doing?

just in case the snowflake part was potentially directed at me don't worry you are most likely far closer to qualify has a snowflake than me. I have simply the ability of thinking from many angles considering factors that don't influence me and/or that may affect others differently.

I mean, I can make around 5 million a day currently and am working on a way to get back up to being able to make 7+ million again. Takes extra work than what it did before but I have a way I've already mapped out and did all the calcs for it. It's not easy work though that's for sure.