Stop Throttling the game

34 minutes ago, blankf4ce said:

I struggle to see how some of you can still support the changes being made to the game, they are so overwhelmingly negative. The staff say things like "it's good the way it is" to our complaints, and the reasonable suggestions we make, like finally fixing pursuit, are neglected while they make unrequested changes to try and make more money off of us. At this point you're not just sucking them off, you are getting willfully violated in every orifice, especially the eyes and the ears. If you enjoy playing this game, you should want to see positive changes being made, like the introduction of cute charm. This was a positive change made in the right direction, as the introduction of more out of battle abilities like magnet pull and static would be great for the game. Instead, you decide to support the negative changes they make to support them because you like the game, which is understandable, but will never get you an improved game. Instead, they will think they can do whatever the want and people like you will still support them, effectively ruining the game forever, at least for those of us who do not want a P2W model. @MoxieMozzie I don't know who your wife is, but if she works for the game, and is sick of hearing about complaints, the proper action to take would be to listen to said complaints, and use them to try and produce and improved game, not just a source of income. People don't mind paying for things they enjoy. @Squirtle How do you research topics without hearing opinions directly from the mouths of your consumers? One could argue that a lot of the most active players are the ones who do visit the forums, and their opinions would probably be more accurate as they play the game more often. Those who have not reached the end-game yet do not really understand how the changes being made will affect them in the long run. If they continue playing the game, and if they do not, then they aren't really the target audience for the changes you make are they? 

@Ghartark I just disagreed with an administrator, so don't be surprised if your thread gets locked and possibly moved to the trash.  I'm sorry for that, but they weren't going to listen to you anyway. 

@whichever mod inevitably sees me posting again, and locks this thread, how do you have time to do this, but no time to respond to my ban appeal or my messages? Also how did you completely delete the post that caused the ban to begin with? This seems to be the only way to get your attention. 

Yikes, you are so fucking mad. I think you should find the way the farm money with npcs, not everybody love be a bot farming berrys and other stuff. The money amulet is a problem for you 'cause the nerf of berrys. For me that buffs and nerfs are ok. For you not is ok, for other guys is ok. I dont even pay a single dollar for RP and Im able to farme 1.2 m per day in 3 hours so i dont see the problem. Good luck, I saw your last post and remember, change your account for real money is ban. See ya

44 minutes ago, WildHodor said:

I mean there alot of people on forum who are satisfied with the updates or atleast thought they had to be done, even if they dont like them. But it seems do be easier for you to disregard these opinions as they are „just sucking the devs off“. 

The truth is theres actually a minority which doesnt have an understanding of why they were made and you are the loudest voice of this minority throwing one tantrum after another, talking about leaving the game and showing up again every two days.

Why do you even suspect your so called suggestions to get any kind of positive feedback by devs or community with this childish behaviour?

In my opinion, explaining my opinion is the most mature way to go about it. At certain points I let staff make my point for me, like on the topic of donations. If you know why they were made let me know. Deflation?  It seems to me that this update is an indication of a push towards a p2w model, and if accepted by the community will only continue to get worse. I don't necerasrilly think all of you are sucking them off, but you seem to be playing yourself. If you are buying amulet coins the increase is negligible, if you don't use the amulet coin anymore you are losing money (not currently but from prior to the update when you were allowed to use without farming for them, or buying them, while still enjoying the game), and if you are farming them then you're spending time grinding that you would've spent doing something else prior to the update. I really can't see any positive in it for anyone, but the staff, and anyone who stocked up on amulet coins prior to the update, or immediately after when they were only 17k, and haven't seen any good argument for it. If you have one, I'm more than willing to hear it and have my mind changed. I'm not like steven crowder, if you have valid points they will be acknowledged. 

Edited by blankf4ce
27 minutes ago, Xigbar said:

Yikes, you are so fucking mad. I think you should find the way the farm money with npcs, not everybody love be a bot farming berrys and other stuff. The money amulet is a problem for you 'cause the nerf of berrys. For me that buffs and nerfs are ok. For you not is ok, for other guys is ok. I dont even pay a single dollar for RP and Im able to farme 1.2 m per day in 3 hours so i dont see the problem. Good luck, I saw your last post and remember, change your account for real money is ban. See ya

I'm gonna write this off as a miscommunication due to translation, but you are making no sense. I don't like grinding for consumables like berries, that's why I'm mad. I don't even use berries when I shiny hunt, I teleport back to the pc (using the move not any cheats). I did farm money using npcs, I would do gym AND trainer rematches, and was making close to 1m in a day. Exchanging my account for money would be reason for a ban, if I actually did that. what I said exactly was "I gave my account away for a "donation"", in response to the "the in game shop is called donations as a legal loophole" argument, because it's not a legal loophole in the slightest. I said I did the EXACT same thing the game does to prove a point, and received a ban, you're probably one of the people who supports their misuse of the term. There's no way you make 1.2 m in 3 hours, but I used to make 1 m in a day, or more if I really played all day, while still enjoying myself, and having fun. No rushing to complete anything at all, I would actually have to wait a little for my second round of trainer rematches to reset, during this time I would do other things like look for shinies or breed pokemon.

Edited by blankf4ce
1 minute ago, blankf4ce said:

I'm gonna write this off as a miscommunication due to translation, but you are making no sense. I don't like grinding for consumables like berries, that's why I'm mad. I don't even use berries when I shiny hunt, I teleport back to the pc (using the move not any cheats). I did farm money using npcs, I would do gym AND trainer rematches, and was making close to 1m in a day. Exchanging my count for money would be reason for a ban, if I actually did that. what I said exactly was "I gave my account away for a "donation"", in response to the "the in game shop is called donations as a legal loophole" argument, because it's not a legal loophole in the slightest. I said I did the EXACT same thing the game does to prove a point, and received a ban, you're probably one of the people who supports their misuse of the term. There's no way you make 1.2 m in 3 hours, but I used to make 1 m in a day, or more if I really played all day, while still enjoying myself, and having fun. 

There is aok way to do the 1.2m in day with 2 accounts without problem. If you usually farm npc as you said then you already notice you gain more money than usual or you didnt? I done an npc rematch guide that can completely support what im saying. I battle every trainer and just wrote the trainers who give u a gain of 2.2k or more and with help of that I can make a custom npc rematch route. I can share it to you if you want it.

1 minute ago, Xigbar said:

There is aok way to do the 1.2m in day with 2 accounts without problem. If you usually farm npc as you said then you already notice you gain more money than usual or you didnt? I done an npc rematch guide that can completely support what im saying. I battle every trainer and just wrote the trainers who give u a gain of 2.2k or more and with help of that I can make a custom npc rematch route. I can share it to you if you want it.

I would do the same thing mostly in Unova, Where there are trainers who would previously give 4k+ that now give around 3k.True story, I wish I could go back screenshot it, but the trainers along the route before victory road would give me like 4k with the old amulet coin.This doesn't add up tot he number they gave us. I don't want to spend time farming amulet coins, as I have no interest in seeing massive amounts of meowths. I don't want to buy them for 28k, because that makes the increase I would receive from them negligible. It was fine the way it was, any argument I've heard is an argument for the update being okay, not good. When this update first came out, I had to use my amulet coin, the same amulet coin that lasted me 800 hours. It lasted me one hour and I only made 150k doing gym rematches. The amulet coin was the best item in the game, as long as you had an amulet coin you were all set. The item slot argument is shot too, if you're good you don't care about 1 item slot, you could've even put an amulet coin on a persian lead with pay day and uturned out. That alone makes up for increase they gave it to justify making it consumable . I'd prefer to not worry about time or rushing, and just optimize my money making method. Then I can enjoy using the pokemon I like and not just the ones that complete money routes the fastest.   

1 minute ago, blankf4ce said:

I would do the same thing mostly in Unova, Where there are trainers who would previously give 4k+ that now give around 3k.True story, I wish I could go back screenshot it, but the trainers along the route before victory road would give me like 4k with the old amulet coin.This doesn't add up tot he number they gave us. I don't want to spend time farming amulet coins, as I have no interest in seeing massive amounts of meowths. I don't want to buy them for 28k, because that makes the increase I would receive from them negligible. It was fine the way it was, any argument I've heard is an argument for the update being okay, not good. When this update first came out, I had to use my amulet coin, the same amulet coin that lasted me 800 hours. It lasted me one hour and I only made 150k doing gym rematches. The amulet coin was the best item in the game, as long as you had an amulet coin you were all set. The item slot argument is shot too, if you're good you don't care about 1 item slot, you could've even put an amulet coin on a persian lead with pay day and uturned out. That alone makes up for increase they gave it to justify making it consumable . I'd prefer to not worry about time or rushing, and just optimize my money making method. Then I can enjoy using the pokemon I like and not just the ones that complete money routes the fastest.   

Do you havr any proof about you dont gain more money with the new amulet coin? Just a little example. The gentlemen before undella town now give you 8100 pokeyenes, just as an example. I have all that data gatheted so what you said have no sense. How you do the gym leaders? 'Cause in 1 hour i complete 2 regions of gym leaders and each one give you 13k or more so. You are saying things without solid arguments.

1 minute ago, Xigbar said:

Do you havr any proof about you dont gain more money with the new amulet coin? Just a little example. The gentlemen before undella town now give you 8100 pokeyenes, just as an example. I have all that data gatheted so what you said have no sense. How you do the gym leaders? 'Cause in 1 hour i complete 2 regions of gym leaders and each one give you 13k or more so. You are saying things without solid arguments.

All in all the increase caused by the new amulet coin is negligible, if you take cost into consideration. I did not screenshot every trainer rematch I did prior to the update, no. I have not done a full money run since the update because I'm not gonna buy 10 amulet coins, and was wrongfully banned, I don't think my ban appeal will even get a reply I've never seen that actually happen, and I don't want you to rush through every region. I prefer to take my time, and enjoy playing the game. I can see your point, you do make more money now, however, I don't feel that the cost is worth the reward. 

18 minutes ago, blankf4ce said:

In my opinion, explaining my opinion is the most mature way to go about it. At certain points I let staff make my point for me, like on the topic of donations. If you know why they were made let me know. Deflation?  It seems to me that this update is an indication of a push towards a p2w model, and if accepted by the community will only continue to get worse. I don't necerasrilly think all of you are sucking them off, but you seem to be playing yourself. If you are buying amulet coins the increase is negligible, if you don't use the amulet coin anymore you are losing money (not currently but from prior to the update when you were allowed to use without farming for them, or buying them, while still enjoying the game), and if you are farming then they you're spending time grinding that you would've spent doing something else prior to the update. I really can't see any positive in it for anyone, but the staff, and anyone who stocked up on amulet coins prior to the update, or immediately after when they were only 17k, and haven't seen any good argument for it. If you have one, I'm more than willing to hear it and have my mind changed. I'm not like steven crowder, if you have valid points they will be acknowledged. 

On mobile so its a bit hard to quote better but on topic:

inflation was a big problem of the game und battling it the right decision. As for the way the devs did this, with berry and item nerfs of course it had to attack methods which really generate yen and not just trade yen, so selling berries to npcs and battling npcs.

From a noneconomic but gaming side it also makes sense to change items like lucky egg and coin amulett as these were permanent items which would never leave the game again. So additionally to prevent crashing the market with god knows how many eggs in some peoples bags the change also gave reason to farm both of them again.

As for the argument of getting less money thats how you fight inflation by making incoming cashflows smaller than outgoing cashflows. But if you look at the gtl you will notice many items, breeders and comps are already cheaper and easier to get due to money being more rare. The only question is if npc items also get less expensive as soon as enough money has left the market. 

About p2w not much has changed. You could sell stuff from gift shop before and know its made easier to trade or buy without real money. But as soon as people realize that less money is generated by npcs these items will also fall in price, giving less yen to people who sell them. So in the end not more p2w then before.

Hope this was understandable, am on mobile and didnt check for grammar and stuff

5 minutes ago, blankf4ce said:

I watched the old npc guide I will share the link: 

And Now take a look to the guide I made. I just add the worth trainers. Taking part of what you said  in 1 hour you make 201k not 150k only with one account. Doing kanto and hoen gym leaders and you have 10 minutes left to make any other trainers or begin with unova gym leaders. How to know that? I done it. I can even do a video where you will see how faster is to do that. In 50 minutes you make all gym leaders from kanto and hoen and gain 201k. Yikes!! Seems like the actual nerf to amulet is not a nerf at all. 

This is my actual guide: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TQuLvHEzLixfpvchNOQX_PB5TNmnO0XfpESzhguOV4k/edit?usp=sharing

You will take from 1 minutes 30 seconds to 2 minutes 30 seconds per trainer. If you are doing the trainers with a pidgey of course will take more but with good lvl 100 mons. I done the rush with jolteon, mence, typhlosion, hydreigon, metagross and breloom. So you can make between 30 to 33 trainers who gave you like 4k in 1 hour and you can gain a good proffit. 

2 minutes ago, blankf4ce said:

All in all the increase caused by the new amulet coin is negligible, if you take cost into consideration. I did not screenshot every trainer rematch I did prior to the update, no. I have not done a full money run since the update because I'm not gonna buy 10 amulet coins, and was wrongfully banned, I don't think my ban appeal will even get a reply I've never seen that actually happen, and I don't want you to rush through every region. I prefer to take my time, and enjoy playing the game. I can see your point, you do make more money now, however, I don't feel that the cost is worth the reward. 

You are just complaining 'cause you like to complain. I see you point but for you, is only negative. You don't see what they gave us and the profit on it. I already showed you a solid argument. A solid guide with every worth trainer. Of course took me to much time. You not gonna waste all the amulet coins listed there 'cause you can make a custom rush each 6 hours. So since you dont have a solid argument, your only argument is "I dont wanna farm amulet coins, dont wanna buy it"  I will stop this 'cause is useless. Continue with your complaining, I already showed you argumetns, guides and facts. Is not worth continue this discussion. Have a nice day!! :DD 

1 minute ago, WildHodor said:

On mobile so its a bit hard to quote better but on topic:

inflation was a big problem of the game und battling it the right decision. As for the way the devs did this, with berry and item nerfs of course it had to attack methods which really generate yen and not just trade yen, so selling berries to npcs and battling npcs.

From a noneconomic but gaming side it also makes sense to change items like lucky egg and coin amulett as these were permanent items which would never leave the game again. So additionally to prevent crashing the market with god knows how many eggs in some peoples bags the change also gave reason to farm both of them again.

As for the argument of getting less money thats how you fight inflation by making incoming cashflows smaller than outgoing cashflows. But if you look at the gtl you will notice many items, breeders and comps are already cheaper and easier to get due to money being more rare. The only question is if npc items also get less expensive as soon as enough money has left the market. 

About p2w not much has changed. You could sell stuff from gift shop before and know its made easier to trade or buy without real money. But as soon as people realize that less money is generated by npcs these items will also fall in price, giving less yen to people who sell them. So in the end not more p2w then before.

Hope this was understandable, am on mobile and didnt check for grammar and stuff

idc about grammar it's all good, I agree that they fought inflation in the best way possible, but I don't think it was a problem to begin with. I even made a suggestion post right before the update was made with an idea of making the lucky egg consumable, but for an added use at an egg move tutor to increase its use, since it was nerfed to oblivion before, and still very difficult to actually obtain. I was told it was fine the way it was, then they changed it. There's nothing wrong with having permanent items from a gaming perspective, in my opinion it enhances the experience, as you don't have to continuously re-farm those items. The economic side makes sense, I have no argument for that, just the enjoyment aspect, and the change being necessary. For p2w I feel like it's a push towards pay to win as you now have to pay for any buff you want to receive, and the cost isn't just an item slot its yen or time. It's not necessarily that bad NOW, but the overall acceptance of an update like this makes me fearful that it will continue until you have to pay to use things like utility mons, or sweet scent. 

22 hours ago, XelaKebert said:

The benefit of not needing to hold an amulet coin means you are free to run a full team of 6 without needing to dedicate one to holding Amulet Coin and making sure it appears in the battle, a restriction

Maybe it's just me but this was gladly never an issue to me on the old amulet coin to be making cash while taking as much time as I wanted to make cash. Having to rush and dash now to do the gyms with my teams of level 100's seems to be the antithesis of PokeMMO. It's just unnecessarily stressful for what was once a chill, daily activity.

My few main complaints with the coin is that it was previously balanced to be accessible to be used by everyone. Now it is only profitable if you are making more than 90K in a run. I agree though that it was said earlier in the thread if the coin worked on a per-battle instance. Maybe maxing out at 25 battles?

24 minutes ago, Xigbar said:

You are just complaining 'cause you like to complain. I see you point but for you, is only negative. You don't see what they gave us and the profit on it. I already showed you a solid argument. A solid guide with every worth trainer. Of course took me to much time. You not gonna waste all the amulet coins listed there 'cause you can make a custom rush each 6 hours. So since you dont have a solid argument, your only argument is "I dont wanna farm amulet coins, dont wanna buy it"  I will stop this 'cause is useless. Continue with your complaining, I already showed you argumetns, guides and facts. Is not worth continue this discussion. Have a nice day!! :DD 

Nvm I didn't see the tabs on the bottom, but none the less I'm not as interested in the difference between with or without amulet coin now as I am with the difference between with amulet coin before vs. with amulet coin now. 

Edited by blankf4ce
8 hours ago, blankf4ce said:

Nvm I didn't see the tabs on the bottom, but none the less I'm not as interested in the difference between with or without amulet coin now as I am with the difference between with amulet coin before vs. with amulet coin now. 

I quoted a guide with the ancient amulet effect too. I will put the link again.

I can make a comparation in my currenr guide without problem.

On 8/8/2019 at 5:24 PM, XelaKebert said:

The reason for the slower updates is because the "easy" stuff is already done. Anything they want to add now requires hours of design and tweaking before implementation, and even then they don't get it perfect on the first try. It's not to keep you engaged, it's because they are trying to find a balance between effort and payout for anything they want to add.

This isn't anything new, you've always needed False Swipe/Spore to efficiently catch breeders. The only changes they made were taking away the advantage their catch rates gave over the vanilla games because that wasn't intended.

When valuable items are easy to find they cease being valuable.

Once upon a time money was so easy to come by that the devs had to reset a large portion of users back to 20k as well as remove a large number of items players who saw that coming had stockpiled in an attempt to hedge their losses. People literally lost millions in one fell swoop. So making trainers pay out less, which iirc they haven't adjusted much recently, makes sense because you have to keep some balance between money being popped into the economy by trainer battles and money sunk out through breeding and purchasing field supplies like potions and Pokeballs.

I'm not too familiar with Berry Farming so I can't speak too much on this. Perhaps you could clarify more what you mean?

Benefit to the new way Amulet Coin and Lucky Egg are handled is that you no longer need to use up a held item spot on your team to get the buff, which is huge. You also skip over that it was buffed back to +50% money gain as opposed to the permanent buff of +10%. The counter balance to this buff is that it has to be limited in some capacity to maintain some semblance of balance in game. For every buff introduced something has to be nerfed to compensate. You can't constantly buff everything because that would be unhealthy for gameplay.

They had said something months ago, after Lucky Egg was nerfed, that they were going to rework it. It was previously +10% exp on a permanent basis, but they said that was temporary while they decided what they wanted to do with it. Though, if I do recall, it did suffer a large scale drop in value after that announcement. Lucky Egg used to be worth millions.

Having amulet coin no longer as a hold item is not huge. It sucks terribly. Why? Because you dont need actual good held items to farm some random trainers for money. Making held items consumables is a uguu move, period. Nerf it so it gives you 10% extra cash from trainers or something. Now it's just a waste of an item

1 hour ago, Gl00n said:

Having amulet coin no longer as a hold item is not huge. It sucks terribly. Why? Because you dont need actual good held items to farm some random trainers for money. Making held items consumables is a uguu move, period. Nerf it so it gives you 10% extra cash from trainers or something. Now it's just a waste of an item

My sides

I lost the comment of whoever talked about no longer being able to be laid back and having fun in chat while using amulet coin but it seems like the whole staff doesn't actually want anyone to have anything near fun in chat anymore. Mutes and ban where raining down before i left and the staff refused to actually comment on any of them publicly when there was the slightest wrong on their part and it doesn't seem to be going to change anytime soon.

@razimove despite that i see your point in telling people to just quit if they aren't happy with the status of the game i can't agree that it is a good thing to do because of how similar it is with kill yourself if you aren't happy with life. Could you really say say that the second one is a good thing to do?

on topic now. It's funny to see how they could have avoided most if not all the backlash from the item change if instead of an outright change they only added the option of consuming the item while making the 2 version not stack with each other. Since some of those item would still be destroyed it would have still achieved what they wanted while not pissing off a good chunk of player. If anybody got a serious downside to this way of doing things i would be more than interested to know it.

46 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

but it seems like the whole staff doesn't actually want anyone to have anything near fun in chat anymore. Mutes and ban where raining down before i left and the staff refused to actually comment on any of them publicly when there was the slightest wrong on their part and it doesn't seem to be going to change anytime soon.

Contrary to popular belief, the staff isn't just twirling their thumbs as we all decide who is going to get muted or banned in chat. Chances are that if you got muted or banned, you probably said something pretty bad.

3 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

I lost the comment of whoever talked about no longer being able to be laid back and having fun in chat while using amulet coin but it seems like the whole staff doesn't actually want anyone to have anything near fun in chat anymore. Mutes and ban where raining down before i left and the staff refused to actually comment on any of them publicly when there was the slightest wrong on their part and it doesn't seem to be going to change anytime soon.

@razimove despite that i see your point in telling people to just quit if they aren't happy with the status of the game i can't agree that it is a good thing to do because of how similar it is with kill yourself if you aren't happy with life. Could you really say say that the second one is a good thing to do?

on topic now. It's funny to see how they could have avoided most if not all the backlash from the item change if instead of an outright change they only added the option of consuming the item while making the 2 version not stack with each other. Since some of those item would still be destroyed it would have still achieved what they wanted while not pissing off a good chunk of player. If anybody got a serious downside to this way of doing things i would be more than interested to know it.

Arent you banned from the game?

And well, it's not the same, that's a very extremist and poor example of my point. Look, you have the choice to eat mushrooms, potatoes and kale, you hate kale, yet you choose to eat kale, do you think it make sense? 

Edited by razimove
10 hours ago, Raichuforyou said:

Contrary to popular belief, the staff isn't just twirling their thumbs as we all decide who is going to get muted or banned in chat. Chances are that if you got muted or banned, you probably said something pretty bad.

the popular belief won't change anytime soon if the whole staff team keep acting like everything they do is top secret. i would agree with you that the staff isn't twirling their thumb on who is going to be muted but from experience and tale of people it sure seems like staff twirl their thumbs a lot when it come to decide if something is mute/ban worthy usualy ending in a fuck it just mute him. the best example of this being "removed" saying that alone is considered inapropriate enough to be worth a mute/ban out of nowhere (don't remeber wich one i got for that). this instance alone is enough to make me seriously question if the staff even knows why they are moderating. if they do know they aren't interested in letting people know in detail. i am not saying all my mute wheren't deserved but some are just plain stupid and you never get any appologies if you get fucked over by staff incompetence, heck it's hard to make any of them even aknowledge it.

7 hours ago, razimove said:

Arent you banned from the game?

nope i quit not long after i received a 3 day ban and had my ban appeal have most of it's content either ignored or given so little time to read that i was given a generic anwser that didn't help me in the slightest. i now just roam on the forum once in a while to see if anything changed in hope that maybe one day i will be able to come back to the game without the fear of being banned if i don't hide in a team.

And well, it's not the same, that's a very extremist and poor example of my point.

true my example is very extreme but so is suggesting people to outright quit. i'll make a better example of the similarity. what if you are unhappy with change your government does/want to make? you complain and spread your opinion like someone civilized becaus you care about what will happen. now what if you are unhappy with change being made to something you love and care about like this game? you complain and spread your opinion like someone civilized becaus you care about what will happen. yet for some reason you think it is okay to tell someone that their opinion isn't important and that they should just quit? that seems similar to saying they should kill themself becaus their opinion about the government isn't important.

Look, you have the choice to eat mushrooms, potatoes and kale, you hate kale, yet you choose to eat kale, do you think it make sense? 

do you think it make sense to have a comparison with something you don't hate from the start and something that you used to love but is being changed into something you are starting to dislike? if you don't mind i will modify your comparison a little to make it fit better on the context.

you have the choice of eating pastry from company A, company B and company C you decide to eat company C's pastry becaus they are the only one offering muffins and you love them. but then company C decides to change the time their bake their muffins to make less moist becaus they will last longer on the shelf but you liked the moist muffins better so you complain to the company on their twiter/facebook that you don't like the change and would love to get the old muffin back. then someone comes to comment that if you don't like the muffins there is other pastry company out there and you should stop buying company C's muffin if you don't like them without considering that you still love the muffin and only want them to be better like they used to becaus the alternative aren't has good.

if you have any reason to comment to quit eating the muffin someone loves is of any use considering that the other pastry brand are well know feel free to share it with me becaus i don't see any beside personal satisfaction from kicking someone you belive is weak and beliving you are helping by stating something so obvious in such a rude way that even the most open mind will have a hard time beliving you are anything else than an ignorant and/or an asshole.

despite that it may be enjoyable to make fun of the ignorant, it is a pleasure stolen from someone and i do not wish to do it becaus everyone is ignorant about many things (myself included). if we help each other instead of fighting many beautiful things can happen or has the old saying goes: treat others the way you want to be treated.

Edited by Bearminator
We asked many times to not bring this topic in quotes to our public forum. It is inappropriate