Staff power complex

This is getting out of hand. There are two recent posts on the same subject regarding this same issue in the trash(the one I was talking about is gone now, but was from an old player who returned to the game to find he was getting muted in chat way more often, and that the staff now was treating the customers much worse). This will probably end up in the same place, but I'll try anyway, as my last post was completely deleted, and my in game account banned. The inability of the staff to handle criticism is absurd. If people don't like changes being made to the game they have every right to do so, and speak out about it. Criticism is a good thing if you don't have a big head, as it helps you make improvements, and gauge the demand of these improvements. My account was banned for saying that I gave my account away for a "donation" to prove that calling something a term that it clearly isn't is in no way a legal loophole, and no this isn't my ban appeal I already made that so don't tell me to move this there. This is a general discussion about the way the playerbase is being treated and silenced by the staff. This is just getting ridiculous, and childish at this point. This is no way to handle a bussiness. Nintendo should take over control of this game, it would be for the better. 

Edited by blankf4ce
19 minutes ago, blankf4ce said:

This is getting out of hand. There are two recent posts on the same subject regarding this same issue in the trash(the one I was talking about is gone now, but was from an old player who returned to the game to find he was getting muted in chat way more often, and that the staff now was treating the customers much worse). This will probably end up in the same place, but I'll try anyway, as my last post was completely deleted, and my in game account banned. The inability of the staff to handle criticism is absurd. If people don't like changes being made to the game they have every right to do so, and speak out about it. Criticism is a good thing if you don't have a big head, as it helps you make improvements, and gauge the demand of these improvements. My account was banned for saying that I gave my account away for a "donation" to prove that calling something a term that it clearly isn't is in no way a legal loophole, and no this isn't my ban appeal I already made that so don't tell me to move this there. This is a general discussion about the way the playerbase is being treated and silenced by the staff. This is just getting ridiculous, and childish at this point. This is no way to handle a bussiness. Nintendo should take over control of this game, it would be for the better. 

Didn't you want to leave?

About the ban, why would you anounce giving your account away for a donation in your last thread? Of course this gets handled as rmt, dont know what you expected...

33 minutes ago, blankf4ce said:

The inability of the staff to handle criticism is absurd. If people don't like changes being made to the game they have every right to do so, and speak out about it. Criticism is a good thing if you don't have a big head, as it helps you make improvements, and gauge the demand of these improvements. My account was banned for saying that I gave my account away for a "donation" to prove that calling something a term that it clearly isn't is in no way a legal loophole

People are free to discuss any change of the game, hence why the general discussion is full of threads about the recent changes that occurred in the game. Suggestion box also exists, as the place for potential changes to the game- it's a form of criticism as well. However, the topic you are mentioning was closed by a Developer simply because they will not change the terms that those two threads were bringing up to discussion.

Because of this, I will close this one. Have a nice day and please wait for the reply in your appeal.