Will switching pokemon in battle become a thing???

CR0SSHAIRS

Question

Sorry, I'm new on here. Does anyone know if switching in battle will be implemented? I know you can manually do it, but what about the feature where after you beat an enemy Pokemon, they let you what Pokemon is coming out next and then gives you an option to switch? I always loved that feature so I can utilize my team better and not have them get hit with a move because I'm forced to waste a turn to switch. Thanks for any info!

3 answers to this question

The devs try to make the game harder to prepare players for PVP and more challenging end game content in the future. One of the ways they do this is by having the same switching mechanics as PVP where switching takes up a turn and you don't have the option to switch after an enemy pokemon faints. This shouldn't be a problem for players anyway because even though it may be annoying to be hit by moves if you have made a good switch it won't cause you to lose the battle.

30 minutes ago, Etozuri said:

The devs try to make the game harder to prepare players for PVP and more challenging end game content in the future. One of the ways they do this is by having the same switching mechanics as PVP where switching takes up a turn and you don't have the option to switch after an enemy pokemon faints. This shouldn't be a problem for players anyway because even though it may be annoying to be hit by moves if you have made a good switch it won't cause you to lose the battle.

Yeah just another aspect that makes the game harder I doubt there will be any change to this in the future.