Minimal requirements?

Minimal requirements?

So I’m a little bored with the game right now to be honest, the only thing I can think to do is save up money to buy outfits, but even that got tedious. So I’m going to stop playing for a while but I would like to come back when PLATINUM is finally playable, but I wouldn’t want to start over cause my account has been deleted for no activity so:

What are the minimum requirements not to get your account auto deleted?

Do I have to log in every week or every month to delay it?

Do I have to have a complete pokedex or a amount of moneys?

What’s the criteria?

Also, how to avoid from getting banned?

If banned do appeals ever work? Just say “I’m sorry, I won’t do it again” and get un banned?

Do you IP ban?

as far as i know, they dont delete characters very often. The last time they did it was around the time hoenn came out? And they only did it to accounts that hadnt logged in in like a year, had no OT shinies, and maybe <1k hrs playtime? This is off the top of my head cause it was a long time ago and i didnt really read it to remember it. 

Ive been absent from the game for about a year on at least two occasions and i can still get in, so i think youre good. Furthermore, im expecting platinum any day now. 

3 hours ago, concerned14 said:

Also, how to avoid from getting banned?

How about you follow the rules and you won't have to find out if ban appeal works? :)

2 hours ago, PepperPoots said:

And they only did it to accounts that hadnt logged in in like a year, had no OT shinies, and maybe <1k hrs playtime?

it was really easy to fill in requirements, no E4 done, less than 100k or 200k cash, no shiny OT, less than 50/100hours, things like that.

56 minutes ago, razimove said:

How about you follow the rules and you won't have to find out if ban appeal works? :)

it was really easy to fill in requirements, no E4 done, less than 100k or 200k cash, no shiny OT, less than 50/100hours, things like that.

Yeah one of mine in which I had tons of comps got deleted. I transferred them from my main account, so being an alt acc I did fill all the requirements...

34 minutes ago, Frenum said:

Yeah one of mine in which I had tons of comps got deleted. I transferred them from my main account, so being an alt acc I did fill all the requirements...

Virtually every instance I've looked into claims like this the user had the wrong account (And the character was still there). The only exceptions were a few instances where we could find no reference at all and the user likely never existed on PokeMMO.

11 hours ago, PepperPoots said:

as far as i know, they dont delete characters very often. The last time they did it was around the time hoenn came out? And they only did it to accounts that hadnt logged in in like a year, had no OT shinies, and maybe <1k hrs playtime? This is off the top of my head cause it was a long time ago and i didnt really read it to remember it. 

8 hours ago, razimove said:

Characters who have met ALL of the following criteria have been deleted: 

• Not online for at least 6 months
  • Less than 6 hours' played time
  • Less than $25,000 money
  • Have no shinies on the character
  • Have no party members level 50 or higher
  • Account has not ever donated

This is the last prune done by staff that is public. It was done in the 13/08/2018 update and can be found here for those who are interested in knowing more:

Edited by Vicanhson