Help Me Improve My Team Prototype

Here we go (I've not run this in game yet, just Pokemon Showdown for some prototyping):

Forretress @ Custap Berry  (Entry hazards/Rapid Spinner/Physical Wall)
Ability: Sturdy  
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def  
Lax Nature  
IVs: 0 SpA  
- Stealth Rock  
- Spikes  
- Rapid Spin  
- Explosion  

Dragonite @ Leftovers  (Setup Physical Sweeper)
Ability: Inner Focus  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  

Adamant Nature  
- Dragon Dance  
- Outrage  
- Fire Punch  
- Roost  

Gyarados @ Leftovers  (Substitute Physical Attacker)
Ability: Moxie  
EVs: 88 HP / 248 Atk / 4 Def / 168 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Waterfall  
- Substitute  
- Dragon Dance  
- Bounce  

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf  (Special Offensive Pivot)
Ability: Magnet Pull  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunderbolt  
- Volt Switch  
- Hidden Power [Fire]  
- Flash Cannon  

Gengar @ Choice Scarf  (Special Revenge Killer)
Ability: Levitate  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk
- Destiny Bond  
- Shadow Ball  
- Dark Pulse  
- Hidden Power [Ice]  

Chansey @ Eviolite  (Special Wall/Cleric)
Ability: Natural Cure  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD  
Bold Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 SpA  
- Seismic Toss  
- Wish  
- Heal Bell  
- Toxic

I know that I'm missing a phazer and my physical walling is somewhat weak.  I thought about changing my Dragonite build to make it tankier or swapping out the Magnazone for a pure physical wall.  Thoughts?

I would personally replace Bounce on your Gyarados with Taunt, Haze is very common on bulky water types as is Roar / Whirlwind currently which would hinder your chances to set up.
Taunt would shut these down and also allows you to prevent other pokemon from trying to boost up against you as well.

Gengar with Dark Pulse doesn't seem like it does much either, Sludge Wave seems better for having an extra STAB move with good base power.

(though take everything I say with heaps of salt, there are people who know the OU meta far better than I do).

6 hours ago, Matoka said:

I would personally replace Bounce on your Gyarados with Taunt, Haze is very common on bulky water types as is Roar / Whirlwind currently which would hinder your chances to set up.
Taunt would shut these down and also allows you to prevent other pokemon from trying to boost up against you as well.

Gengar with Dark Pulse doesn't seem like it does much either, Sludge Wave seems better for having an extra STAB move with good base power.

(though take everything I say with heaps of salt, there are people who know the OU meta far better than I do).

Gengar with dark pulse is meant to counter psychic and ghost types, since I don't have much coverage against them.  Although I might replace destiny bond.  I'm not getting any value out of that.

Just now, heldenautie said:

Gengar with dark pulse is meant to counter psychic and ghost types, since I don't have much coverage against them.  Although I might replace destiny bond.  I'm not getting any value out of that.

But you have shadow ball?

Yeah, Shadow Ball and Dark Pulse have near identical coverage so Shadow Ball is superior due to same-type-attack-bonus. Also Dragon Claw for Dragonite is better over Outrage since PokeMMO's Outrage is only 90 power.

Team overall looks okayish but defensively seems really weak to Calm Mind Reuniclus. Offensively it also lacks a punch. Gyarados and Choice-locked Gengar which are supposed to be the offensive mons really struggle against lots of OU walls. Dragonite is the only wallbreaker-ish in that team. I'd recommend to change Gengar's moveset to something without Choice Scarf and having Taunt rather, so that gives you an additional stallbreaker Pokemon.

1 hour ago, OrangeManiac said:

Yeah, Shadow Ball and Dark Pulse have near identical coverage so Shadow Ball is superior due to same-type-attack-bonus. Also Dragon Claw for Dragonite is better over Outrage since PokeMMO's Outrage is only 90 power.

Team overall looks okayish but defensively seems really weak to Calm Mind Reuniclus. Offensively it also lacks a punch. Gyarados and Choice-locked Gengar which are supposed to be the offensive mons really struggle against lots of OU walls. Dragonite is the only wallbreaker-ish in that team. I'd recommend to change Gengar's moveset to something without Choice Scarf and having Taunt rather, so that gives you an additional stallbreaker Pokemon.

Wait, why is Dragonite's outrage nerfed?  That seems really weird. 

3 minutes ago, heldenautie said:

Wait, why is Dragonite's outrage nerfed?  That seems really weird. 

It was done as a cautionary measure because when moving from Gen 3 to Gen 5, there was a concern that the Dragons would become too strong with 120 power Outrage and potentially Ubers.

Edited by OrangeManiac
cuz
10 hours ago, Matoka said:

No reason to run either tbh, sludge wave is cool, but it's easy to play around it.

Imo gengar, either goes full offensive with sball, focus blast, tbolt, hp ice/giga drain/psychic or something like sball, focus blast, sub, disable/plain split, or 3 moves + taunt, this shutdowns blissey, will also giving him coverage to chip scizors and deal with ttars which he really needs to as the predominant dark type in the tier.

something like will o wisp + hex might be cool too, maybe harder to pull off, never really tried it.

Edited by razimove