I need a comp lucario but idk nun

Clasics Timid Nasty Plor or Adamant Swords Dance works really good. Evs: 252 speed and 252 sp attack or attack respectively. Dont forget the egg moves, Vacuum Wave for the Timid one, Crunch and Bullet Punch (only if you want to use it instead of Extreme Speed) for Adamant Lucario.

Edited by soyhector
8 minutes ago, soyhector said:

Clasics Timid Nasty Plor or Adamant Swords Dance works really good. Evs: 252 speed and 252 sp attack or attack respectively. Dont forget the egg moves, Vacuum Wave for the Timid one, Crunch and Bullet Punch (only if you want to use it instead of Extreme Speed) for Adamant Lucario.

That is an awesome post I'll get right on the adamant lucario when i have the money. Can you help me with a careful curselax evs?

13 hours ago, HackGod said:

That is an awesome post I'll get right on the adamant lucario when i have the money. Can you help me with a careful curselax evs?

Curselax evs spread depends on personal preferences/calcs you did on Showdown Pokémon Damage Calculator. Some people spread its evs between Ps, Def and Def esp. Personally I like Curselax with almost all evs on Ps and Sp Def and some evs on Speed. I recomend you to look for pokes you want to bread on Smogon so you can have and idea (our metagame is not the same as BW Smogon, because we dont have legendaries and we have also some diferent moves/tutors and diferent damages on some moves, instead of that Smogon could help you a lot). You only have to write for example "Snorlax Smogon BW" on google (BW: Black and White, 5th generation).