We breeding again - razimove

razimove

oooo I decided to re-open my shop, not gonna bother with fancy things, quality > fancy thread.

I do

3x27 3x31 natureds 600k, 63k if 21k/gender + 40k if 4 eggs(3 or less is free)

2x31 3x27+ natureds 400k + 42k if 21k/gender + 40k if 4 eggs(3 or less is free)

If possible, no order bigger than 4 mons at a time, you're guaranteed that your order will be completed in  less than 24 hours, upon confirmation I recieved the cash if 3 mons or less, 1 to 2 days if 4 mons.

How do you contact me, razimove ingame, send mail with cash + spread and say something here that you ordered, the moment I confirm here, through pm or whisper, means I received the payment and am starting to work on the breed. You can also mail me here, if possible don't place your spreads/mons here, just to avoid scouting blablabla, some people don't like, I promise full privacy in regards of your requests.

• I avoid happiness breeds, but if you provide me with berries or we can agree on the extra cash on them, they're doable, I can do genderless and MALE genderless depending on the payment but can't promise them to be as fast, due to the small ditto supply.

• I'm a known breeder, one of my previous shop from this year, have others since 2k16

Spoiler

>here it is, same rules as before.

Edited by razimove
  • Mike locked this topic