I registered in the game but i havent received the email to confirm

3 minutes ago, Xelugm said:

Does It usually take so long to send the email? I've been waiting almost an hour.

Are you sure you had the right email address? I don't think this happens often, the PokeMMO confirmation email bot is usually very fast.

Anyways, you can have as many accounts as you want on a single email address, just try to make another one from the same email

1 minute ago, Suneet said:

Are you sure you had the right email address? I don't think this happens often, the PokeMMO confirmation email bot is usually very fast.

Anyways, you can have as many accounts as you want on a single email address, just try to make another one from the same email

I tried that, i'll try again anyways because i can be that dumb to type wrong twice my email addres

5 minutes ago, Xelugm said:

I tried that, i'll try again anyways because i can be that dumb to type wrong twice my email addres

Made 2 new accounts, still havent received any email. I tried with another email address but nothing.

47 minutes ago, SneakyTeddi said:

Hi!

It could be an issue with the email provider, if you checked spam and other folders and it's still not there please contact us in
https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/47-support-request/  ^^

Thank you!

I asked in the discord server and someone told me that in some cases it can delay 24h, should i just wait and if nothing happens contact you through there?

• Gilan locked this topic