Achievements System and More

LeonardoAntunes

Question

ACHIEVEMENTS SYSTEM:
I suggest an achievements system. For instance: once captured all water pokemon from Kanto Region, you would receive a badge or another symbol. If a player catches all pokemon, get all items, etc... or simply reaches 100% of the achievement system, a public symbol could make visible outside to other players.

DAILY LOGIN BONUS:
Common in others MMORPG.

FLY:
New and nonofficial points of landing in the maps. For instance: fly directly to specific points of Hoenn Sea, or Sevii Islands, etc. Also "Fly Ocarina" do possible to fly to others regions without ship necessity.

PERIODIC CHALLENGES:
Weekly, Biweekly or Monthly.

POKE RIDE:
:) please...

1 answer to this question

11 hours ago, LeonardoAntunes said:

ACHIEVEMENTS SYSTEM:

YES YES YES

DAILY LOGIN BONUS:

YES YES YES

FLY:

NO NO NO

PERIODIC CHALLENGES:

YES YES YES

POKE RIDE:

NO NO NO

Achievements could definitely be another bonus/late game content. There are some marks which are quite easily to fit in an achievement, i.e. Filled Dex, Mewtwo capture, Rayquaza capture, 8 Badges in each region,  max EV a poke, play a PvP, to plant a berry, etc.

There could be "Hot times"  (which we already have, in PvP ranked matchmaking) people which login or make specified requirements in this time, can receive a mail or claim a reward from some NPC.

Really can't agree with all, but I confess there are a few strategic places which would be interesting to land. (like shard tutor's place i.e.). 

While events can look like challenges in some form, they haven't specific rewards at all. All Battle frontier's instances can be considered "challenges", which all-time rankings, but they doesnt offer any other reward for this neither are reseted (people which used some broken strategie to achieve that probably wont be able to break their own record after they were balanced). Challenges can be put together with achievements like "beat a max level gym with only 1 poke", or "beat the elite four only with pidgey and evos" @Rache

Poke Ride is purely a cosmetic Bycicle, though it should probably count as vanity (idk about @Darkshade position about it) Personally I think it would flood the screen with tons of poke-rides + Following sprites.