Surrender Button

KeitaCH

Question

PokeMMO is a cool game to play, I have many hours and pokemon, each with their own strategy.
Getting straight to the point, it's really disheartening to keep playing in a losing battle. You know you can't do anything against your opponent anymore, especially if he is a super defensive. With that I ask you to put a button to end a battle in PvP. Whenever you realize that you can't win your only choice is to close and open the game, that would solve many problems and give everyone more time and more battles.
Thanks for reading this far.

4 answers to this question

6 hours ago, KeitaCH said:

PokeMMO is a cool game to play, I have many hours and pokemon, each with their own strategy.
Getting straight to the point, it's really disheartening to keep playing in a losing battle. You know you can't do anything against your opponent anymore, especially if he is a super defensive. With that I ask you to put a button to end a battle in PvP. Whenever you realize that you can't win your only choice is to close and open the game, that would solve many problems and give everyone more time and more battles.
Thanks for reading this far.

Never give up boi , I know people with 6 Defensive Pokemon have no real life hahaha, but try at least at pvp ranked, I can understand if you wanna quit, but imo only quit in pvp non ranked, cause you loose nothing there.

Support. There should have been a forfeit button a long time ago. I think  it will reduce the amount of times someone just waits for the timer to run out. I think some people just don't know about relogging to forfeit duels, I'd be surprised if they all wasted eachothers' time out of spite.