Best way to get money and XP

Yes,Farming methods like Berry Farming and Gym Rematches are far better options than what you're doing right now,you can look them up here in the forum.

As for XP,you could try out the Tentacruel Hordes by the water in Hoenn's Battle Frontier(6k exp each horde) In unova,The piloswine Hordes(about 5-6k for each horde) And the water hirdes in cerulean cave for kanto(6k exp).

Payday Pickup while the poke you want to level up holds Exp. Share is a nice way to make to farm items, make pure yen, and get XP.

But it's quite a slow process as opposed to just SS horde farming with pickup. You get loads of XP and occasional pickup but no pure yen farm.

Both method work just fine for me, depending on the amount of time I have.

Teddi works great if you plan on going for SS pickup horde farming method.

08AjgFH.png (498Ã309)

3 hours ago, HerickJS said:

Yes,Farming methods like Berry Farming and Gym Rematches are far better options than what you're doing right now,you can look them up here in the forum.

As for XP,you could try out the Tentacruel Hordes by the water in Hoenn's Battle Frontier(6k exp each horde) In unova,The piloswine Hordes(about 5-6k for each horde) And the water hirdes in cerulean cave for kanto(6k exp).

Which berry is best one for beginner to harvest ?  I saw the guide it look pretty confusing

Also where the piloswine horde ?

Edited by DEATHGRASP
6 hours ago, DEATHGRASP said:

Which berry is best one for beginner to harvest ?  I saw the guide it look pretty confusing

I don't understand a lot about berries so i can't help you with that,sorry.

Piloswine hordes are in Abundant Shrine,past the cave,on the light grass.

6 hours ago, DEATHGRASP said:

Plant cheri and sell the seeds.

These berries take 16h to grow; a watering at the start and at the 8h mark will be enough.

Harvest tools cost $350, and you need one per berry.

In Hoenn there are 33 spots + 72 at Mistralton + 84 at Abundant Shrine.

Say, you plant them all and the average yield is 4.5 per plant, you would get ~850 berries in 16h.

With cheri, the ratio of plain/very seeds is about 3:1 so in a batch you would obtain ~637 plain seeds and ~212 very seeds (it's actually higher since some produce 2 seeds).

RN GTL lists the cheapest seeds at $775 and $1,925 (plain, very), so you would obtain 637*775+212*1,925=$901,775

Discounting the seed costs (357*775=$276,675) and the tools costs (850*350=$297,500) you obtain a net gain of $327,600 for ~30min effective work each 16h.

This is for beginers as you will eventually find out that there are more effective methods.

Edit: You can also sell the berries and get a bit higher returns, but then you will have to actually re-buy your seeds and I feel the berry market is slower.

Edited by axx
2 hours ago, axx said:

These berries take 16h to grow; a watering at the start and at the 8h mark will be enough.

Say, you plant them all and the average yield is 4.5 per plant, you would get ~850 berries in 16h.

With cheri, the ratio of plain/very seeds is about 3:1 so in a batch you would obtain ~637 plain seeds and ~212 very seeds (it's actually higher since some produce 2 seeds).

RN GTL lists the cheapest seeds at $775 and $1,925 (plain, very), so you would obtain 637*775+212*1,925=$901,775

Discounting the seed costs (357*775=$276,675) and the tools costs (850*350=$297,500) you obtain a net gain of $327,600 for ~30min effective work each 16h.

This is for beginers as you will eventually find out that there are more effective methods.

Edit: You can also sell the berries and get a bit higher returns, but then you will have to actually re-buy your seeds and I feel the berry market is slower.

Forgot the cost for listing in gtl unless you try to sell on trade which even so takes time and you may have to sell for a cheaper price than gtl unless you are willing to spend hours finding a buyer 

2 minutes ago, Asterrrr said:

Forgot the cost for listing in gtl unless you try to sell on trade which even so takes time and you may have to sell for a cheaper price than gtl unless you are willing to spend hours finding a buyer 

Right, discount that as well.

1 hour ago, Asterrrr said:

As a new player (just finished all 3 regions yesterday), even half of his calculated earnings sounds great for the amount of effort. The bigger issue is the initial investment. It will take a bit of time to build up from my ~160k to the $600k investment required.

I've been afraid to do anything with berries because of all the posts/comments about berries being "not profitable" anymore and I'm worried the prices are still unstable. Expecting someone to invest their life savings into an unstable market is a big ask. But regardless I plan on giving this a try on a smaller scale. So thanks for the tip, axx!

1 minute ago, DarskJhoseph said:

it goes against the rules to have several characters

kyc prro

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/37-ban-appeal/

20 minutes ago, AimFirst said:

As a new player (just finished all 3 regions yesterday), even half of his calculated earnings sounds great for the amount of effort.

The fee for 850 items is $85,000. That would give you a net gain of 240k~

11 hours ago, axx said:

Still more questions

When you say very/plain is it spicy bitter or sour?

what about watering how often to water?

what about watering how often to water?

For 16 hours berries.You plant(dont water) , water after 5 hours and collect berries 11 hours later.

When u plant the berry it will go red in 5hours.And after 11 hours berries will be ready before going red.

You dont lose berries yield when they go red right away.They can be in the red for a little bit before you lose yield.

Dont know how long you can keep in the red before you lose yield.

Edited by MightyBoxer
21 hours ago, axx said:

These berries take 16h to grow; a watering at the 5h mark will be enough.

With cheri, the ratio of plain/very seeds is about 1.7:1 so in a batch you would obtain ~536 plain spicy seeds and ~314 very spicy seeds (it's actually higher since some produce 2 seeds). (Berries do not seem to produce multiple seeds anymore.)

RN GTL lists the cheapest seeds at $700 and $1,945 (plain spicy, very spicy), so you would obtain 536*700+314*1,945=$985,930

Discounting the seed costs (357*700=$249,900), the tools costs (850*350=$297,500), and the GTL fees (850*100=$85,000) you obtain a net gain of $353,530 for ~30min effective work each 16h.

The return for berry sales would be, considering the current price of $715:

Berries 850*715=607,750 - the seed costs (357*700=$249,900) - the GTL fees (850*100=$85,000)  = $272,850

An update to this since i just did some testing.

On 7/30/2019 at 10:08 AM, Akshit said:

Payday Pickup while the poke you want to level up holds Exp. Share is a nice way to make to farm items, make pure yen, and get XP.

But it's quite a slow process as opposed to just SS horde farming with pickup. You get loads of XP and occasional pickup but no pure yen farm.

Both method work just fine for me, depending on the amount of time I have.

Teddi works great if you plan on going for SS pickup horde farming method.

08AjgFH.png (498Ã309)

can you farm amulet coins with this method?

2 hours ago, Akshit said:

No, you need a separate pokemon with thief for that. Amulet coin isn't a pickup item.

which pokemon got amulet coin?

i already got thief from Aqua grunt

both hoenn and unova (currently unlocked)

Edited by DEATHGRASP

something i thought about earlier is if you got some alts you can place them at morimoto and use an amulet coin -> battle him -> log out and battle him next day again. you can get like 20 battles per amulet coin since they pause when you log out.