[PSL XI] Finals

• Munya locked and unlocked this topic
2 minutes ago, kiwi said:

I did, why is it strange for you? youve been beated by the same guy 2 times 

https://gyazo.com/08b1d686ed7a31d799a216b611f8eeb7 gg nariz aplastada

Your lack of understanding is showing, but that's ok. This was your first attempt at trying to start beef. 

I still won't forget 6-0ing you in that gimmick tournament when your team head a clear advantage over mine. 

13 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Your lack of understanding is showing, but that's ok. This was your first attempt at trying to start beef. 

I still won't forget 6-0ing you in that gimmick tournament when your team head a clear advantage over mine. 

yeah sure watch who lost more games in psl you talk a lot dont you?

and sure clear advantadge, only cloyster 6-0 my team but yeah yeah sure ''clear advantadge''

Edited by kiwi
24 minutes ago, kiwi said:

yeah sure watch who lost more games in psl you talk a lot dont you?

and sure clear advantadge, only cloyster 6-0 my team but yeah yeah sure ''clear advantadge''

I mean, you're a try hard now. I was a try hard back in the day. The fact I went 4-1 to finish the season goes to show just how dominant I can be when I put in as much effort as say yourself. 

I'm glad those wins piled up for you though. I am proud. 

Wow look it is done.

Congratz to the Kecleons for winning first place and $167.4m, also this little sig psl-kecleons.gif woooooooooooooooooooo

As the Kecleons managed 38 wins this season, each player will receive roughly 4.41m per win. All assuming I counted right.

Drako's in second receive $54m and the knowledge that they choked. Drako's managed 44 wins in the season, meaning each player will receive roughly 1.23m per win.

Owls in third receive $27m shout outs to Mkns for managing them. Owls managed 38 wins in the season, meaning each player will receive roughly 711k per win.

Monkeys in fourth receive $13.5m, shout outs to enchanteur for being a big old uguu. Monkeys managed 43 wins in the season, meaning each player will receive roughly $314k per win.

Krooks in fifth place receive $8.1m and a thumbs up. With a big 29 win season, each player will get roughly $279k per win.

Gardevoirs in sixth place get nothing except the moral victory of that 1 point.

Spared No Expense in 7th get nothing, blame MaatthlewMLG he diffidently cost you the tournament. 

Bouffants in 7th get nothing, thanks for making up the numbers.

PSL Awards when I get round to telling maatt who won and then he makes the sigs.