[PSL XI] Finals

In the first place I believe here should be some people with enough common sense to see that is kinda fair for teams that sucked less in regular season have some sort of advantage in picking tiers. In the second place, I didnt watch any of the matches of my team from finals mainly bcs I was busy and also dont want to get mad at losses, but as I heard in discord some key rng went the other way in sm and lc games, so hey maybe just play the tiebreaker and dont act like uguues before even starting.

Aaand last this is just for @gbwead, he has opened his mouth countless times in this last week only to shittalk our team or manager, saying that he would play all 3 slots and all kind of nonsense bullshit, just to find out that Zhiko picked for his 2 players with most wins in formats that (surprise) he doesnt even play. I dont know if you'll ever get tired of looking like a clown, but to add insult injury all I heard from you since I started in this game is that you play for people and you arent even playing this PSL but yet you insist on taking the lead on every accusation against us, get a life srsly.

Edited by Lluvvia
45 minutes ago, Lluvvia said:

In the first place I believe here should be some people with enough common sense to see that is kinda fair for teams that sucked less in regular season have some sort of advantage in picking tiers. In the second place, I didnt watch any of the matches of my team from finals mainly bcs I was busy and also dont want to get mad at losses, but as I heard in discord some key rng went the other way in sm and lc games, so hey maybe just play the tiebreaker and dont act like uguues before even starting.

You shouldn't speak about common sense if you don't have any. I'll try to explain what is obvious to so many and yet not to you. It's not a problem that some teams get advantages for accomplishing more. The problem is that no one knew at any point that there was this kind of advantage to fight for. The fact that, all of a sudden, tie breakers will be different this season is a surprise to everyone and it's unfair because it's a surprise. You can unjustifly cry about RNG as much as you want, but that has nothing to do with the tie breaker.

Aaand last this is just for @gbwead, he has opened his mouth countless times in this last week only to shittalk our team or manager, saying that he would play all 3 slots and all kind of nonsense bullshit, just to find out that Zhiko picked for his 2 players with most wins in formats that (surprise) he doesnt even play. 

I said he would play all 3 tiers. Doubles is not a tier, so he would actually only be playing 2 tiers. I guess he had little faith in himself.

I dont know if you'll ever get tired of looking like a clown, but to add insult injury all I heard from you since I started in this game is that you play for people and you arent even playing this PSL but yet you insist on taking the lead on every accusation against us, get a life srsly.

Oh you might not have realised, but you actually didn't start playing this game yet, at least not competitively:  all you do is focus on a joke format only very very few individuals care about. I understand that you only care about this shitty format, just like dogs only care about chasing balls and returning them to their masters. You may be a dog, that's cool, but since I'm not really a dog person, I'm fine with the fact that when you look up at me you can only see a clown.

Edited by gbwead
8 minutes ago, gbwead said:

You shouldn't speak about common sense if you don't have any. I'll try to explain what is obvious to some many and yet not to you. It's not a problem that some teams get advantages for accomplishing more. The problem is that no one knew at any point that there was this kind of advantage to fight for. The fact that, all of a sudden, tie breakers will be different this season is a surprise to everyone and it's unfair because it's a surprise. You can unjustifly cry about RNG as much as you want, but that has nothing to do with the tie breaker.

You might have a point here, but the thing is that we don't make rules either and I dont think we would be less favoured if rules were like last year, we dont really have weak players in any slot.

9 minutes ago, gbwead said:

I said he would play all 3 tiers. Doubles is not a tier, so he would actually only be playing 2 tiers. I guess he had little faith in himself.

Oh yeah the good old 'ohshit I really looked like a clown and I have to resort to straight offending players and utilizing my mental paranoia' to even attempt to answer.

11 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Oh you might not have realised, but you actually didn't start playing this game yet, at least not competitively:  all you do is focus on a joke format only very very few individuals care about. I understand that you only care about this shitty format, just like dogs only care about chasing balls and returning them to their masters. You may be a dog, that's cool, but since I'm not really a dog person, I'm fine with the fact that when you look up at me you can only see a clown.

A little more of being a jerk and trying to look special and eccentric but in reality still being the clown we all see.

Spoiler

Man I play this game, sometimes I even enjoy it. I played mons for a LOT of years, I've played and grinded singles formats since I was 13 or so in late DPP, BW1. I've been in the hispanic and smogon scene quite a lot of time in the past. Pre ORAS I had spent a shitton of hours learning different 'tiers' and whatever you want to call it, knew how to handle different playstyles in the one dimensional world of singles and really theres nothing you can teach me. I even have a great and kinda known match vs Reyscarface (https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7ou-274038) in HPL IX, after I came from my retirement in late oras. At that point the only thing I took seriously was VGC, and believe me, when you have to play such shit formats as some of the VGC ones for money and travel awards you learn to appreciate a quite good, young and almost balanced doubles format. Can't ask someone whos still in the cavern to have an actual taste for formats or a root to his words, but also can't leave you in ignorance and feel okay.

16 minutes ago, Lluvvia said:

Oh yeah the good old 'ohshit I really looked like a clown and I have to resort to straight offending players and utilizing my mental paranoia' to even attempt to answer.

A little more of being a jerk and trying to look special and eccentric but in reality still being the clown we all see.

Hide contents

Man I play this game, sometimes I even enjoy it. I played mons for a LOT of years, I've played and grinded singles formats since I was 13 or so in late DPP, BW1. I've been in the hispanic and smogon scene quite a lot of time in the past. Pre ORAS I had spent a shitton of hours learning different 'tiers' and whatever you want to call it, knew how to handle different playstyles in the one dimensional world of singles and really theres nothing you can teach me. I even have a great and kinda known match vs Reyscarface (https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7ou-274038) in HPL IX, after I came from my retirement in late oras. At that point the only thing I took seriously was VGC, and believe me, when you have to play such shit formats as some of the VGC ones for money and travel awards you learn to appreciate a quite good, young and almost balanced doubles format. Can't ask someone whos still in the cavern to have an actual taste for formats or a root to his words, but also can't leave you in ignorance and feel okay.

So let me get this straight, you quote me just to bark at me and didn't anticipate me being a jerk in my reply. Dogs are pretty naive creatures, but cmon what did you expect? Thanks for posting your life story, in the event I need a pokemon related sad tryhard copy pasta this will come in handy.

1 hour ago, gbwead said:

The problem is that no one knew at any point that there was this kind of advantage to fight for

Considering teams were already doing everything they could just to make playoffs as well as a players prize money depending on wins this change literally makes no difference. The only teams it would of potentially fucked over were monkeys and drakos. I do get the surprise aspect is rough and thats my bad but the reality is it changes nothing. 

13 minutes ago, gbwead said:

So let me get this straight, you quote me just to bark at me and didn't anticipate me being a jerk in my reply. Dogs are pretty naive creatures, but cmon what did you expect?

My point is that the only thing you can do to reply is be a jerk since you can't answer with facts or feasible statements. Idc if you bark back at me, but since clowns are such crowd pleasers I guess you had no other option even if you still make the absolute ridiculous.

I guess you bash on dubs bc your tier -kid- council 'powers' cant affect it, I almost feel sorry for you.

2 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

@gbwead settle down bro, this @Lluvvia is new blood that got upset because I didn't select Ubers in Dubs... guess he really wanted to bring that Brick Break Mewtwo.

The only thing (I believe) you can bring with the Ubers clause up is Batton Pass, wich is legal in dubs but I didn't have. I was just exerting dominance hu3

3 minutes ago, Lluvvia said:

My point is that the only thing you can do to reply is be a jerk since you can't answer with facts or feasible statements. Idc if you bark back at me, but since clowns are such crowd pleasers I guess you had no other option even if you still make the absolute ridiculous.

Keep up the charade, but facts are indee facts and here is one for you: whether you guys win or lose psl, you won't earn anyone's respect after ghosting your players.
If you don't care so much, why the hell do you care to quote me or reply? 

11 minutes ago, Lluvvia said:

I guess you bash on dubs bc your tier -kid- council 'powers' cant affect it, I almost feel sorry for you.

That's why you got sleep clause. You're welcome.

49 minutes ago, gbwead said:

That's why you got sleep clause. You're welcome.

Lies. You know that was me.

51 minutes ago, Lluvvia said:

The only thing (I believe) you can bring with the Ubers clause up is Batton Pass, wich is legal in dubs but I didn't have. I was just exerting dominance hu3

My strat has been revealed o7

8 hours ago, DaftCoolio said:

Considering teams were already doing everything they could just to make playoffs as well as a players prize money depending on wins this change literally makes no difference. The only teams it would of potentially fucked over were monkeys and drakos. I do get the surprise aspect is rough and thats my bad but the reality is it changes nothing. 

Next time ( if you host another event, I hope you don't tbh ) and the 2 teams somehow reach tiebreakers, just give the prize already to the team you're biased to to save everyone's time.