Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DaftCoolio

[PSL XI] Finals

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

#wowturnsoutanyonecanhost #hypehypehype #vpnsamirite #hypehypehype #lmaoenchanteuryoubot #hypehypehype #rememberwhenyougaveawaythatfreewinmaatt #hypehypehypehype #hahahadab #hypehypehype #backtoback? #hypehypehype #yeahhereyougo #badluckhopeyoualllosetohax

 

If you have any questions ask your manager or check the general thread.

Regular Season Round Robin: https://challonge.com/psleleven

 

 

1st/2nd Place

Drako.. Dracarys! (4) Vs Munya's Kecleons (4)

OU: Titooo vs NikhilR
UU: Zhiko vs SweetforU
NU: Haazuu vs Tawla
LC: Samoerai vs Lazaaro
Doubles: Lluvvia vs DoctorJJ
SMOU: ZenkShooter vs Linken

UU: LuisAnderson vs pachima

UU: Crisit vs urquidi

 

Tiebreaker:

Drako.. Dracarys! (1) Vs Munya's Kecleons (2)

Doubles: Lluvvia vs DoctorJJ

OU: Zhiko vs SweetForU

LC: Nowall vs Pachima

 

 

3rd/4th Place

Dynamic Monkeys (4) Vs The Raging Noctowls (4)

OU: yeyo vs Kiwikidd
UU: Luneth vs ZDFire
NU: Enchanteur vs Mackx
LC: pitzin vs Mkns
Doubles: Rendi vs Zigh
SMOU: Life vs Havsha

NU: Kamime vs JasonSparrowX

LC: darkquiler vs Stelian

 

Tiebreaker:

Dynamic Monkeys (0) Vs The Raging Noctowls (2)

Doubles: Rendi vs Zigh

OU: Enchanteur vs Kiwikidd

SMOU: Lifestyle vs Mkns

 

 

5th Place

Gardevoirs of the Galaxy (4) Vs The Krafty Krooks (4)

OU: BlueBreath vs Goldeneyes
UU: Yangsam vs xSparkie
NU: Sebat vs Souu
LC: Hopy vs NagaHex
Doubles: Lkrenz vs Redav
SMOU: overtoAssted vs TheChampionMike

Doubles: iJuliantFNT vs Kepzal

NU: Forfiter vs Butler

 

Tiebreaker:

Gardevoirs of the Galaxy (0) Vs The Krafty Krooks (2)

OU: iJulianFNT vs EVLGOON

NU: Sebat vs Butler

Doubles: Lkrenz vs xSparkie

 

 

 

Deadline Monday, 12th of August at 7:00pm GMT

Don't forget to PM your opponent ASAP!

Remember to post your scheduled battle time in this thread at least 10 minutes before it starts.

Showdown players remember to provide replays.

All in-game battles shall be played in Vermillion Channel 4 PC.

Edited by DaftCoolio

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Holy mother of HYPE =)

 

#flexxx

 

 

Edited by DoubleJ
To exert my dominance ofc

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Can someone please pass me some good teams to my discord? NikhilR#1236

 

Thanks!

Edited by NikhilR

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, NikhilR said:

Can someone please pass me some good teams to my discord? NikhilR#1236

 

Thanks!

I heard rain is good 

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, calidubstep said:

I heard rain is good 

gross

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, calidubstep said:

I heard rain is good 

I've never tried it out, so it could actually be a good start. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Lluvvia said:

Will @DoubleJ complete his anime hero arc defeating the ultimate villain? 

If it weren't for your live-saving hax in Week Five I wouldn't even know who you are. Far from Ultimate. I'll see you on Saturday cringelord.

Share this post


Link to post

 

9 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

f it weren't for your live-saving hax in Week Five I wouldn't even know who you are. Far from Ultimate. I'll see you on Saturday cringelord

Despite well explaining that you had nothing won, you insist on being an ignorant uguu. But facts are facts and I have some clear

 

1. You lost w5

2. I knew nothing bout you prior to week 5, but the fact that you were 0-X and thats why youre the only player I didnt prep a team for and used one of my most known samples. 

3. I may not be ultimate anything, but you might have most votes for ultimate carried player.

 

Gl on Saturday?!? Flawless sheduling so far.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Lluvvia said:

 

Despite well explaining that you had nothing won, you insist on being an ignorant uguu. But facts are facts and I have some clear

 

1. You lost w5

2. I knew nothing bout you prior to week 5, but the fact that you were 0-X and thats why youre the only player I didnt prep a team for and used one of my most known samples. 

3. I may not be ultimate anything, but you might have most votes for ultimate carried player.

 

Gl on Saturday?!? Flawless sheduling so far.

 

 

Full of cringe and delusional. Damn is this @RysPicz 2.0?!

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Full of cringe and delusional.

The only delusional stuff here is you talking with that score. I will even give you the option to worsen it rn.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Full of cringe and delusional. Damn is this @RysPicz 2.0?!

Fuck off throne is mine

 

E:

Gotta admit tho he's shittalking you like a pro, you're losing it jj

Edited by RysPicz

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Fuck off throne is mine

 

E:

Gotta admit tho he's shittalking you like a pro, you're losing it jj

It's true, I guess I'll just go wipe my tears with all my OP shiny prizes from yesteryear. 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

It's true, I guess I'll just go wipe my tears with all my OP shiny prizes from yesteryear. 

Bruh he's saying he's gonna mop the floor with you (again) with very little effort (again) and you're talking about op shiny prizes from past.

 

E:

insert thonking emoji here I can't paste it myself from my office computer

Edited by RysPicz

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Bruh he's saying he's gonna mop the floor with you (again) with very little effort (again) and you're talking about op shiny prizes from past.

 

E:

insert thonking emoji here I can't paste it myself from my office computer

Bro, just wait =)

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.