Open Club  ·  245 members

[AFRO] AFRO

(Update)The L A M E Games - The August Warcry

Revato

Legendary Assassins of the Mist Exclusive

Challenge the 4 most wanted criminals of the the PokeVerse (Pokemon Universe)

A month long event with Four villains to defeat , each of them appearing per week with his/her havoc upon the lands of AFRO. Get your trainer gears and start hunting and challenging down the villains each week.

All members of AFRO are eligible to challenge via whispering the Villains in game. Under no circumstances breeding or buying a Pokemon is allowed whether you're a Challenger or a Villain.(Its either OT or you are disqualified) No candidate (challenger/villain) will be permitted to use a bred Pokemon.

The Pokemon caught by the challengers must be in the time period of the event. All pokes will be verified before the battle.

All Pokemons should be leveled up to 40 and not more than that to participate in battle.

Event Starts: August 1, 2019 <Thursday>                                                                                                                                           Event Ends: August 29, 2019 <Thursday>

Villains approaching -

bVWNJ7j.png Announcement of winners and villains of the next month : August 29, 2019 <Thursday>

For details of the Villains follow this link <here>

Exgx7uE.jpg

Challenger Rules:

1.  Catch as many pokes as you like to choose from, for your 3 poke team to face a villain.
  2.  You'll be allowed to challenge each villain a maximum of 3 times in case of failures.
  3.  Changing of Pokémon is allowed before or after every battle if a challenger wishes to.
  4.  Only moves learnt via leveling will be permitted. So you can’t use TMs, HMs or Tutors.
  5.  Both the Villains and the Challengers are allowed any items* they wish to use on their pokes.
  6.  Finally you will be scored based on your overall performance based on various factors**.

Villain Rules:

1.  You will have plenty time ahead before the event to choose your team of 3 Pokémon but it has to be exposed to public at least 3 days prior to your appearance.
  2.  You are not allowed to breed or buy pokes just like the challengers but will be allowed TMs, Tutor and HMs to make it challenging for the challengers.
  3.  You are responsible to score each challenger you face and make a note on their individual skill sets based on the performance stats**.
  4.  You are also allowed to give yourself a stage name for fun for dramatic reasons :D

*Item Clause: No OP items as per official PvP || Sleep Clause: Not more than 1 poke can be in Sleep as per Official || Evasion Clause: No evasion increasing moves as per official.

**Performance Stats to determine skill sets of an individual:

•  Pokémon choice
  •  Move sets
  •  Play style or strategy

rNiW1hz.png

Each above stat will be scored as Star points, with 0 Star being the lowest and 5 Star being the highest. A total of 15 points +5 Bonus points , making it 20 Star points can be earned against each Villains.

Total Star points will be determined by totaling the average of 3 aforementioned stats and added bonus scored by an individual faced across all 4 bosses/villain.

k60Vb34.png

The top scoring players will have a chance to be the villain for the next month's trial.

Edited by Revato

For all those interested to challenge me (IGN: CoolTrainerAce / Ignister - The InfernalWhipper),

I will try to be available online on the following times (Approximate)

Bold indicates best day for my availablility.

01/08 Thu
GMT 17:00 - 18:00 Hrs 

02/08 Fri
GMT 17:00 - 20:00 Hrs

03/08 Sat

GMT 04:30 - 20:00 Hrs

04/08 Sun

GMT 04:30 - 18:00 Hrs

05/08 Mon >.<

06/08 Tue

07/08 Wed

Use this time zone converter to find out the time in your region.

Please note that these times are very approximate and I will try to make it for the sake of the event. For real life emergencies or errands I may be unable to honor this post. Due to my strict timings, please try not to miss the window as I may become unavailable if I'm online for a challenger and they don't show up.

For all those who are interested to challenge me but have difficulties with these timeslots and/or need to netgotiate a time with me, feel free to do so by whisper in game, PM in the forums, reply in this thread and on discord if I'm available there (I'll try to). 

You can also communicate with Revato or any other official if you want and they will forward your request to me. I will try to adjust my times in such cases. Good luck!

Edited by TrainerAce
further clarification and disclaimer

A VILLAIN APPROACHES!!!

Squall - The Frozen  (from 08/08 to 14/08)

IGN: Descabil

"Will you shatter expectations or succumb to my pokemon's cold embrace?"

I would prefer it if challengers would message me their desired time to fight so I can set aside dedicated time for it. I shall post below my availability but due to the nature of my job, the times might change as I am on-call 24/7. If I am not online during these times please message me on discord. Also if you see me online in-game outside these times feel free to message me and we can work something out.

Availability: 

08/08 Thu
CDT 06:00 - 10:00 Hrs 

09/08 Fri

10/08 Sat

CDT 06:00 - 15:00 Hrs

11/08 Sun

CDT 08:00 - 13:00 Hrs

12/08 Mon 

13/08 Tue

14/08 Wed

Time Converter

Reminders/Notes:

- Link to Villain Details for this month.

- A member aside from myself that's familiar with the rules must be present to check/verify the challenger's pokemon before attempting to battle.

- You have 3 attempts regardless of result. Battles will be scored every attempt. You can challenge me again as long as it's within my appearance dates.

- Any questions or concerns feel free to contact any of the villains and/or Revato.

- Let loose, enjoy and have fun!

Edited by Descabil

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.