[MOD] Moemon Enhanced

On 4/10/2020 at 4:13 AM, TUWieZ said:

Had this same issue. Took a peek into the .mod files of "Moemon 2.0" and "Moemon Enhanced" and found the problem:

"Moemon Enhanced" uses an unfinished edit of the "Moemon 2.0" Bronzor sprite, and the edit doesn't have transparency; which causes a crash any time the game attempts to load in Bronzor. (in both stats and encounters) Not to mention, aside from this unfinished sprite lacking transparency, it's also flipped in the wrong horizonal orientation - and has no shiny variant (the shiny version is from "Moemon 2.0" while the normal version is the bugged edit)
Screenshot_816.png
Screenshot_815.png

Original:
436-front-n.png
Edit from Moemon Enhanced: (crash culprit; lacked transparency, correct horizontal orientation, or shiny variant)
436-front-n.png

Comparison between original and enhancement edit (zoomed in and flipped to same orientation)
bronzor.gif

This bug kills a playthrough of Sinnoh region since there are many Bronzor encounters, so I took the liberty of fixing the bug myself by putting the original "Moemon 2.0" Bronzor sprite back into "Moemon Enhanced". You can grab my hotfix here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/15koqcw6qy4delc/Moemon_Enhanced_-_Bronzor_Hotfix.mod/file

Make sure to disable the old mod while enabling this one, because if the bugged mod has priority over the fix, you will get the same crash.

Hope Raichuforyou will release an official update with a proper working version of his Bronzor sprite edit, as well as a shiny variant. I think Raichuforyou's edit of Bronzor looks very nice and would like to see it in a working official release.

(Also noticable while playing through Sinnoh, both gender variants of Shellos are the same color; not sure if this is just a placeholder or if it's something that needs to be fixed.)

The mod is great, I already tried it and it no longer has the bronzon problem, only the small detail that the sprites are not well arranged when entering combat but the rest is great, it is still that big and I hope they can still improve! !!! I will wait for the other updates of the mod to use it with much pleasure as with this

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/4/2021 at 2:28 PM, SimplyDex said:

Hi, does this mod still work? If so, how do I apply it? Do I just put the zip in the mod folders?

If its a .zip:

1. Extract it

2. Move the .mod to the mod folder

If its a .mod

1. Move the .mod to the mod folder

On 1/9/2021 at 8:21 AM, Zakroxks said:

where can I find the link of the latest version of the meomon mod

Hello, This comment has an up to date link.

On 4/10/2020 at 3:13 AM, TUWieZ said:

Had this same issue. Took a peek into the .mod files of "Moemon 2.0" and "Moemon Enhanced" and found the problem:

"Moemon Enhanced" uses an unfinished edit of the "Moemon 2.0" Bronzor sprite, and the edit doesn't have transparency; which causes a crash any time the game attempts to load in Bronzor. (in both stats and encounters) Not to mention, aside from this unfinished sprite lacking transparency, it's also flipped in the wrong horizonal orientation - and has no shiny variant (the shiny version is from "Moemon 2.0" while the normal version is the bugged edit)
Screenshot_816.png
Screenshot_815.png

Original:
436-front-n.png
Edit from Moemon Enhanced: (crash culprit; lacked transparency, correct horizontal orientation, or shiny variant)
436-front-n.png

Comparison between original and enhancement edit (zoomed in and flipped to same orientation)
bronzor.gif

This bug kills a playthrough of Sinnoh region since there are many Bronzor encounters, so I took the liberty of fixing the bug myself by putting the original "Moemon 2.0" Bronzor sprite back into "Moemon Enhanced". You can grab my hotfix here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/15koqcw6qy4delc/Moemon_Enhanced_-_Bronzor_Hotfix.mod/file

Make sure to disable the old mod while enabling this one, because if the bugged mod has priority over the fix, you will get the same crash.

Hope Raichuforyou will release an official update with a proper working version of his Bronzor sprite edit, as well as a shiny variant. I think Raichuforyou's edit of Bronzor looks very nice and would like to see it in a working official release.

(Also noticable while playing through Sinnoh, both gender variants of Shellos are the same color; not sure if this is just a placeholder or if it's something that needs to be fixed.)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
于2019/8/11 PM10点44分,Raichuforyou 说:

My plan is to get the entire Sinnoh dex up and working by the time that Sinnoh is released. I simply cannot do all of Unova though due to the fact that the sprites do not exist.

Hello, Sir. Is this mod still being updated normally? If so, are there any up-to-date links? I have encountered more than 10 missing images in Shenao area, such as some god beasts, Regichilas and so on.

• 8 months later...
On 19/10/2019 at 19:47, Sharkihann said:

Ey. Gracias por actualizar este otro mod de moemon. 

Me gustaría usarlo además del mod de sprite de batalla HD del shiny para detectarlo más fácilmente mientras cazo.

Funciona un poco. Todos los sprites brillantes son como los esperas, pero el de moemon es demasiado pequeño. 

¿Alguna idea sobre cómo corregir eso? Supongo que es un problema relacionado con la diferencia de resolución.

Gracias de nuevo de todos modos :3

ese error que te sale de verlos pequeños es porque tienes activado el de full HD o algún otro Mod que sea de spray .... el MOD de Moemon... se tiene que activar... y los otros que sean de Spray se deben de desactivar... así no crea conflictos... y se verán de tamaño normal.

te lo digo...por que a mi me paso y no sabia por que se veían tan pequeños... asta que desactive el MOD de HD que tenia...y listo...problema resuelto

suerte bro.....  y mis felicitaciones al creador de tan dichoso MOD.... 

PD: el MOD solo tiene un pequeñisimo problema con 1 o 3 Sprai de legendarios.... y son con los 3 tipos rocas que son del regigiga ... esos son los unicos que plantan problemas cuando aparecen.... haciendo que el juego se salga.... pasa tanto en celular como en pc y tablet

suerte a todos...