I guess this is goodbye (NOT CLICKBAIT)

taurosMEGA

Sadly ive been banned for apparently botting XD guess i grind to hard after spending hundreds of dollars and over 300 hours play time this is it.

i can say from the bottom of my heart ive never used a third party program ect in my life.

all i can say is you guys have been great ive met really nice people on the forums mainly everyone's quiet in game but its genuinly been a blast and i hope this game continues on and so do all you great people. As for me im not restarting after all ive put in its time to say goodbye and find another pastime when im not with my children and wife. If however the mods ect realise that its a mistake and my account returns i will give all of my money and pokes away as this has happend before on my first ever account i cant trust it wont happen again.

Thanks to all of you. 

And this is not dig at the staff you've all been very friendly and helpful when ive needed you thanks for all your work.59b.gif 

Just now, yorshee said:

If you were unfairly banned there's ways to appeal it without making some weird sentimental post about it, just sayin'. ._.

its ok i just want to say bye i made an appeal but they auto reject when its for botting apparently no need to pull me up i genuinely like the players on this game so just saying a friendly bye thats all :)  

5 minutes ago, yorshee said:

If you were unfairly banned there's ways to appeal it without making some weird sentimental post about it, just sayin'. ._.

Edited by Etozuri
Never mind just saw your response to another user
  • Desu locked this topic