Item Indication in Horde Battles

BoltBlades12

Question

During horde battles, whenever you click on which Pokemon to attack, the ones with items should have a little item box next to their name(like the ones with items in your party do).

That way, you won’t thief/kill the wrong mon

Edit: Have this only work when the Frisk ability has already been played

Edited by BoltBlades12

4 answers to this question

I'm not against the suggestion (I'd personally like it) but don't you think that'd make it a bit too easy? When has PokeMMO ever made things easy? Where's the benefit? Why would anyone horde hunt to farm items when it's way more efficient to do single encounters anyway? 

Where's the benefit in making item farming with hordes easier (since a horde has a higher chance to hold an item) than single encounters? 

1 hour ago, Dibz said:

I'm not against the suggestion (I'd personally like it) but don't you think that'd make it a bit too easy? When has PokeMMO ever made things easy? Where's the benefit? Why would anyone horde hunt to farm items when it's way more efficient to do single encounters anyway? 

Where's the benefit in making item farming with hordes easier (since a horde has a higher chance to hold an item) than single encounters? 

Whenever you hunt in hordes, there’s always a chance that more than one Pokémon holds an item.

From there, you got one shot to thief/catch the Pokémon.

And of course, now that Frisk no longer can specify the item, makes it even more difficult.

So that’s why I said that they should implement it so the little item markers appear next to the horde mons with items. We still won’t know who’s holding what until we thief/catch them.

1 hour ago, Arielle said:

I like it, but didn't they just nerf frisk for no apparent reason? doubt they' ever do something like that now.

You do have a point. I find it pretty pathetic that the devs feel the need to add nerfs to a game with already absurd difficulty.