Platinum side/mini-game content?

Haven't gotten very far in the PTS (released right before I was about to sleep).

I was wondering if there was the underground, mining, bases, puffin cooking, contests, the poke park thing, the poke ball decorations, or the online games the original Platinum had?

Which if any of these will be in the Platinum beta?

Also I'm in jubilife and didn't get the poketch, it's probably not gonna be implemented?

On 7/27/2019 at 4:32 PM, yorshee said:

The Underground doesn't seem to be implemented for now which is a shame,  but it makes for easy farming of items like Everstones which could mess with the economy. 

Make the items obtained from the underground untradable then, either that or suck it up. There are already enough games, MMO or otherwise, already on the market that have made fear of touching/implementing anything that could affect the game economy a feature in its own right. which i'm happy to say they are at least not doing now, considering the nerf on berries.

Edited by Pizzachu
On 7/27/2019 at 3:57 PM, dugtrioramen said:

Haven't gotten very far in the PTS (released right before I was about to sleep).

I was wondering if there was the underground, mining, bases, puffin cooking, contests, the poke park thing, the poke ball decorations, or the online games the original Platinum had?

Which if any of these will be in the Platinum beta?

Also I'm in jubilife and didn't get the poketch, it's probably not gonna be implemented?

I went to the pokepark, you don't need any specific Pokemon to enter