Open Club  ·  245 members

[AFRO] AFRO

The L A M E Games

Revato

jNQ6lGW.jpg

The platinum is about to be included in the game bringing in the joy of a new region (Sinnoh) along with its Pokemons. We the members of AFRO decided to celebrate this grandeur in our own way by combining the aspects or PvE and PvP to bring together our friends in a very funny and unique event planned by us. Although its in alpha phase and will be going to the beta test after the 1st execution of the event we would like as many participants to join us (even if temporary) to make it more fun.

Link to the event is below:

The LAME Event

The Event is mostly casual but will also challenge your Pokemon knowledge and hunting skills in order to emerge victorious. This was designed mainly to have a different approach in creating events based on skill2win rather than just pray2win like any other casual events like catching event or scavenger hunt. The challengers are not expected to have immense competitive mindset in order to participate but rather a trolling mindset to spend a quality time with your friends while learning something new about Pokemon.

And yes, I have got this question a lot about the prize/rewards, but sorry to say I haven't come to a conclusion yet. That's mainly because I don't even know if this idea is gonna work in practical or not. As soon as we do the first trial of this and set up a solid rules & regulations for the event we can come up with appropriate rewarding system.

For participating, post your IGN here.(along with ideas about making this event more fun if you have any)

Example: Revato

PS: Since this is an inbound event (Team Only), right now we are creating a star rewarding system to note down the players performances and will be honored in a Team Ladder System.

Edited by Revato

Rule 2: Only 1 hour will be allotted to catch pokemons and level it to 40 without breeding/buying.

So if I were to challenge one of the villains, my whole team has to be caught / bred and made within 1h o_O ?

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.