DON'T GIVE UP/ shiny rate is actually fair

6 hours ago, Malorne said:

Went from statistics to heroic speech, u had a good run young one. Now rest with the rest of the failed topics in the chasm of GD.

Failed? I accomplished exactly what I intended to do with this post, Gilan took the bait perfectly. I hope this shows the devs how ridiculous they look telling us were wrong to dislike the recent update. 

36 minutes ago, blankf4ce said:

Failed? I accomplished exactly what I intended to do with this post, Gilan took the bait perfectly. I hope this shows the devs how ridiculous they look telling us were wrong to dislike the recent update. 

Nah

8 minutes ago, Munya said:

Nah

That's a shame, you all should really research Stew Leonard's, and their "the customer is always right" policy. I've spoken to multiple people leaving the game due to this update, and taking their money with them. I believe that is the opposite of what you were hoping for. 

48 minutes ago, blankf4ce said:

32 minutes ago, blankf4ce said:

Do I really have to post a full explanation? people still don't get it? this post has nothing to do with statistics. There's a reason I was so adamant about people not going out and buying lottery tickets, no harm no foul. 

8wGmoW5.jpg

15 minutes ago, Dazuzi said:

8wGmoW5.jpg

I obviously don't care if I seem stupid, honestly if you don't get it, then you're the stupid one.  Look up the word satire. Throughout this post I was playing the part of a mod supporting their update, which is obviously a step in the wrong direction for this game. Despite any evidence we give them to try and get them to admit that this update was a bad idea, they won't.

36 minutes ago, Dazuzi said:

Who are we talking to?

Don't worry about it, just know I don't need help. If you play this game you need help. The devs are not doing their job in listening to the community. This update hurts everyone who plays this game, and doesn't spend irl money on it. It is an attempt to push people towards spending money, and removes a free in game money resource from the game. This post was an attempt to make them realize how ridiculous it is to even try and support something that is so obviously wrong, under the guise that the update was in our best interest. It was not, it was in their best interest and an attempt to make more money off of us. I currently have donator's status active. I'm going to finish that out and stop playing this game, and yes I'm salty for wasting 800 hours of my life on this busted ass game. That's why I don't mind wasting a few hours trying to get them to change it. If you think making a post about the update being unfair, then go look at other examples of the same thing, and see how far that got them.

• Gilan locked this topic