Inquiry and Clarifications

Hi Everyone! Sorry I'm quite new to the game, I wanted to ask how do I join a public test server because it was posted in the announcement board and I got curious and wanted to join, another thing that I wanted to ask, is there already a tentative date for the Platinum update? Quite excited with it, thank in advance to anyone who would reply or answer, and for what it's worth, good job for the developers, ^.^ 

16 minutes ago, Issie26 said:

Hi Everyone! Sorry I'm quite new to the game, I wanted to ask how do I join a public test server because it was posted in the announcement board and I got curious and wanted to join, another thing that I wanted to ask, is there already a tentative date for the Platinum update? Quite excited with it, thank in advance to anyone who would reply or answer, and for what it's worth, good job for the developers, ^.^ 

Have a Pokemon Platinum ROM ready as it will be required to access Sinnoh.

Other than that, as SmolSpartan said pay attention for announcements on the forums and the PTS will be made accessible sometime tomorrow.

11 hours ago, Matoka said:

Have a Pokemon Platinum ROM ready as it will be required to access Sinnoh.

Other than that, as SmolSpartan said pay attention for announcements on the forums and the PTS will be made accessible sometime tomorrow.

Alright, thanks! Appreciate it