WUT? JUST NOTICED ABOUT THIS. RIP ANOTHER MARKET

q07zvhy.png

RIP SHINY MARKET AGAIN???? WHY DO YOU THINK INCREASING 1X30 TO 1X31 WILL BE USEFUL??? WTF

Plus rip shiny gastlys but LOL. MAKES NO SENSE

WE ALREADY HAVE A LOT OF CHINESE PLAYERS FARMING EVERYDAY DOING HORDES ETC AND FINDING LOT OF SHINIES.

Dont you think it will be a BIG impact to the shiny market? :/

Well, comment here what do you think about this.

4 minutes ago, Exodos said:

q07zvhy.png

RIP SHINY MARKET AGAIN???? WHY DO YOU THINK INCREASING 1X30 TO 1X31 WILL BE USEFUL??? WTF

WE ALREADY HAVE A LOT OF CHINESE PLAYERS FARMING EVERYDAY DOING HORDES ETC AND FINDING LOT OF SHINIES.

Dont you think it will be a BIG impact to the shiny market? :/

Well, comment here what do you think about this.

They really try to bring cash lower hmm

27 minutes ago, Exodos said:

IP SHINY MARKET AGAIN???? WHY DO YOU THINK INCREASING 1X30 TO 1X31 WILL BE USEFUL??? WTF

2 minutes ago, Exodos said:

i like the idea of paying MUCH LESS for breeding shinies :D HAHAHA THANKS

Are you okay?

2 hours ago, razimove said:

31 = 30 in a non invested stat. An absol adamant 31/31/30/x/30/31 will hold the same stats as a 5x31 one.

yes thats true, but the highest two IVs get passed down to the child automatically when breeding shinies, in regards to that mechanic a 31 would be passed down automatically rather than a 30.

this is incorrect^ 

Edited by blankf4ce
4 minutes ago, blankf4ce said:

yes thats true, but did you read the post, the highest two IVs get passed down to the child automatically, in regards to that mechanic a 31 would be passed down automatically rather than a 30. 

I bred my fair share of shinies.

And no, what happens is, out of the 6 IVs you have, 2 of them are guaranteed to get max roll, the other 4 are guaranteed to mid roll at least, they will never low roll. 

Edited by razimove
1 hour ago, razimove said:

I bred my fair share of shinies.

And no, what happens is, out of the 6 IVs you have, 2 of them are guaranteed to get max roll, the other 4 are guaranteed to mid roll at least, they will never low roll. 

thats good to know, I was about to breed my first one and thought I could guarantee 3x30-31 on my first breed while still using an everstone, so when does the 2 stats being guaranteed a max roll come in handy? I'm not really trying to test my luck breeding a shiny... should I just go about it like breeding any other poke?

51 minutes ago, blankf4ce said:

thats good to know, I was about to breed my first one and thought I could guarantee 3x30-31 on my first breed while still using an everstone, so when does the 2 stats being guaranteed a max roll come in handy? I'm not really trying to test my luck breeding a shiny... should I just go about it like breeding any other poke?

Well ofc max rolls are cool although the one time I actually played with that mechanic to try to ease thr breeding price, I had then to spend another 8m to fix cause it screwed my IVs, you can get lucky and unlucky, its up to you if you risk it or breed normally.

43 minutes ago, Exodos said:

im pretty sure i got low roll TOO MANY TIMES

Look I can bet any amount you want, that they cant low roll.

52 minutes ago, razimove said:

Well ofc max rolls are cool although the one time I actually played with that mechanic to try to ease thr breeding price, I had then to spend another 8m to fix cause it screwed my IVs, you can get lucky and unlucky, its up to you if you risk it or breed normally.

Thinking about it the only time I think it would be useful would be when breeding a 29 with a 31... that way ur guaranteed a 30 or 31 so you wouldn't have to worry about using a brace... still don't really get why a 30 is the same as a 31 only in a non-invested stat... my understanding of it until now was that they were essentially the same because at lvl 50 a 30 or a 31 will still only add 15 pts to that stat...

Edited by blankf4ce
3 hours ago, Exodos said:

Just wondering if this will be a big impact to the market haha i like the idea of paying MUCH LESS for breeding shinies :D HAHAHA THANKS

same here, I don't really care if the market price goes down since I usually hold on to the ones I catch anyway

37 minutes ago, blankf4ce said:

Thinking about it the only time I think it would be useful would be when breeding a 29 with a 31... that way ur guaranteed a 30 or 31 so you wouldn't have to worry about using a brace... still don't really get why a 30 is the same as a 31 only in a non-invested stat... my understanding of it until now was that they were essentially the same because at lvl 50 a 30 or a 31 will still only add 15 pts to that stat...

Tbh with you, you dont need perfect ivs to achieve anything. Ofc they help but only really really important iv to always have 31 is speed. Others above 25 are fine. 

3 minutes ago, razimove said:

Tbh with you, you dont need perfect ivs to achieve anything. Ofc they help but only really really important iv to always have 31 is speed. Others above 25 are fine. 

for sure, I sold pm all my comps to be able to afford a shiny aron, and I've still been able to do well in OU with mons other people would consider trash, max 2x31, and no choice items or anything either, running black belt mienshao xD sometimes the element of surprise(and hazards) is all you need