Where are the eggs

3 minutes ago, DarylDixon said:

yeah chinas with first hunt get em kinda weird. well i'ts ok keep to give hints andmore help to em dw we just know this game came unfair af, and pay to win.

i caught like 20+ exeggcute today i tried with another dude we didnt found nothing.

Thanks for giving us that info

Just now, DarylDixon said:

not yet. but on island 5 saw alot of chineses farming amulet coins

might be getting two birds with the same stone, why else would they be there lol

1 hour ago, razimove said:

@YIBU help us on this one, any chsnce you already know where to get the eggs? 

Sorry man, I know nothing about it.

You don't need to ask a normal player but an incumbent GM, btw.

Edited by YIBU
10 hours ago, Akshit said:

I thought staff was a group of volunteers who were there to help people when they had legitimate questions and troubles... but here we are with one taking Daryl seriously, deleting his posts, and trying to justify not sharing information. gg. 10/10 service... Let's get it on our bois. lol

Are you seriously complaining that staff is not willing to spit out information about new content that is obviously meant for the players to find out?

3 minutes ago, Dazuzi said:

Are you seriously complaining that staff is not willing to spit out information about new content that is obviously meant for the players to find out?

I agree that staff shouldn't spill the location of new content that's meant to be found (gg @Linfanz for breeding a zorua when it was released just to link it on Global without spoilers) but why delete comments from players that do that (if that's what happened)? 

1 hour ago, Dazuzi said:

Are you seriously of the belief that just cause staff didn't do that they are not supposed to ? Cause on the contrary, staff has usually always been very friendly and helpful about these things. Also not taking names, but I can go on about cases when staff members have shared info only with friends or kept it to themselves for personal profits. But when asked, if information is supposed to be general knowledge, it's always shared, always has been, especially when something new is added. This time it was probably kept cause everyone making bank on it, just disappointing to see em act this way tbh, standards have sure fell.

Anyway, on topic, thanks @ExpertWinston for sharing the info, I'll go give it a try rn.

Edit:

It worked ^ _ ^

2 hours ago, Dedino said:

I see you didn't find it in hordes hun. Anyone did?

POZRVRH.png

Edited by Akshit
1 hour ago, Akshit said:

Are you seriously of the belief that just cause staff didn't do that they are not supposed to ?

They are not supposed to share information about freshly released content, in no way is it their responsibility to do so. It's honestly extremely obvious why if you think about it. In no MMO would staff ever directly tell you these things.

1 hour ago, Akshit said:

Cause on the contrary, staff has usually always been very friendly and helpful about these things.

That doesn't mean you're entitled to be told where to look for new items or how to do it, especially not by staff.

1 hour ago, Akshit said:

Also not taking names, but I can go on about cases when staff members have shared info only with friends or kept it to themselves for personal profits.

That's a different issue, but by any means do report it if you can prove it.

1 hour ago, Akshit said:

But when asked, if information is supposed to be general knowledge, it's always shared, always has been, especially when something new is added.

Between the players, sure. It should not be censored either, but expecting a staff member to hold your hand when it comes to new content few days after it's released is a bit too much.

6 hours ago, ExpertWinston said:

02eb7e0e04.png
I would say surf around in the water south of Mossdeep (but still in the city).

All the Wingull and Pelipper at Mossdeep City are holding Damp Rocks and nothing else, are the Lucky Eggs super-rare?