Where are the eggs

So, it has come to my attention that small eggs are already in game. Seen a couple in the GTL.

Spit it out, what holds lucky eggs now.

With the frisk nerf I got the feeling that any pokemon can hold the small eggs. What about the big ones?

all puns intended ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bro even when you're trying to make puns you fail. Eggscuse my rudeness, but I need to tell you you are off topic right here ...

Edited by TohnR
It's spelled Cooperate // I finally got the joke after looking up a dictionary smh
Just now, DarylDixon said:

@Matoka before ima do more posts of asking what pokes hold it pls can a staff tell us whut poke hold that item instad to tell only to chinas thx

No staff have provided anyone with hints other than confirming it is in the game, it is not my place to reveal what pokemon holds it.
As it has been discovered by players it will slowly be found by more players and someone will eventually spill the beans.

6 minutes ago, Matoka said:

No staff have provided anyone with hints other than confirming it is in the game, it is not my place to reveal what pokemon holds it.
As it has been discovered by players it will slowly be found by more players and someone will eventually spill the beans.

yea yea sure staff didnt hint chinas lel.

Just now, DarylDixon said:

yea yea sure staff didnt hint chinas lel.

If you wish to insinuate that some staff are giving unfair advantages to certain players, please feel free to take up your suspicions to SGMs who can investigate if this is the case.

9 minutes ago, Matoka said:

Eggcuse me?

Just now, Matoka said:

If you wish to insinuate that some staff are giving unfair advantages to certain players, please feel free to take up your suspicions to SGMs who can investigate if this is the case.

And what guarantees you that SGM aren't corrupt?!!!!

On a serious note, is there any reason as to why you guys can't provide us any info?

Just now, razimove said:

On a serious note, is there any reason as to why you guys can't provide us any info?

I would say it would be fair to give more hints if no one was capable of finding it after about a week, but people have evidently already found what holds it.
There is no reason for staff to step in and reveal or give further hints if this is the case.