Blood From a Stone (August 5th)

Tasked with providing new exhibits for the Devon Corp's private collection with promise of an unusual relic as your reward,
set out and hunt fossils in the name of science and bring back what was once lost!

EpQ1MZT.png         

Artwork by the Reechan on Reddit

Date 

August 5th

Time

1pm BST / 8am EDT / 5am PT  - Time zone converter

Staff Location

Rustboro City's Devon Corp (Channel 4) - See Image below

Acxneuo.png

Duration

1 hour for Fossil Restoration

Another 10 minutes for players to submit entries

Scoring

Total Sum of IVs +  Nature Bonus = Total Score

Pokemon accepted as valid entries     
Any Fossil Pokemon

Spr_5b_564.pngSpr_5b_566.png

Spr_5b_140.pngSpr_5b_142.pngSpr_5b_138.png
Spr_5b_347.pngSpr_5b_345.png    
Nature Bonus:
Archen, Kabuto, and Aerodactyl receive +15 for Jolly
Tirtouga and Anorith receive +15 for Adamant
Lileep and Omanyte receive +15 for Bold

1st Place Prize

Spr_5b_343_s.png

SHINY GIFT Baltoy

Your choice of nature, two moves, with IVs 2x31 & 4x25

&

1,000 Reward Points

2nd Place Prize

700 Reward Points

3rd Place Prize

300 Reward Points

Rules

• To win this event you need to submit an entry that scores the highest.
  • All Pokemon must have been restored from their fossils within the event time. You will have one hour to restore your entry.
  • Evolved or unevolved forms of the listed Pokemon will not be accepted as a valid entry.
  • All Pokemon must remain unchanged (untrained / unevolved).
  • Pokemon must be the player's OT.
  • You can only submit one Entry.
  • You must link your entry to any participating staff member via whisper to submit your entry.
  • In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined through earliest catch time.

Participating Staff

Matoka
MPDH
Deviluke

Linfanz

CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER!

Catching Contests can feel very hit or miss based on what the prize is, so I have set up a way for you to have a say in which Shiny Pokemon prize will be used in my next catching contest. Please use the Strawpoll link below to vote on what Pokemon Family you want see as the next Shiny Prize:
https://www.strawpoll.me/18427825

Selecting multiple choices at the same time has been enabled so you may vote for all the ones you do want to see, and none of the ones you don't.
In the event of a tie, the winner will be based on alphabetical order for first stage (Clamperl > Corphish > Foongus > Joltik > Wynaut).
Votes will be tallied and announced approximately 30 minutes after this post has been made.

Spr_5b_366_s.png Spr_5b_368_s.pngSpr_5b_367_s.pngSpr_5b_590_s.pngSpr_5b_591_s.png
Spr_5b_595_s.pngSpr_5b_596_s.pngSpr_5b_360_s.pngSpr_5b_202_m_s.pngSpr_5b_341_s.pngSpr_5b_342_s.png

Congratulations to our Winners! The Devon Corp. is most pleased with your donations.

In First Place is KIRITOMU with 189 points!

In second place we have zddzz with 172 points!

and in third place we have Ryuujins with 167 points!

Thank you all for participating, I will be reaching out to our winners to sort them out for their prizes.
The strawpoll will conclude at 30 minutes past the hour.

RlHW686.png

Corphish / Crawdaunt win by 1 Vote!

I will use a Shiny Corphish as the prize for my next Catching-Contest! Thank you all for participating and voting, I hope you look forward to it.

*This has determined the prize for the next event I, Matoka, run, other staff running events in the mean time will have different prizes

• Matoka locked this topic