Question about money bonuses

Whilst I'm not personally sure if they do stack, it's worth noting that even if they did, they would stack multiplicatively e.g. 1.5*1.25 times more money as opposed to stacking in an additive manner.

It's also worth noting that the two charm bonuses do not stack together, this is stated in the Charms FAQ.

'If you would be affected by multiple versions of the same Charm category (e.g. EXP) only the strongest one will effect you.'

28 minutes ago, Lavalu said:

You tell us, you tested it right? lol

Nah. It was a hypothetical question. Why would I waste yen buying charms to test it without knowing?

21 minutes ago, Linfanz said:

Whilst I'm not personally sure if they do stack, it's worth noting that even if they did, they would stack multiplicatively e.g. 1.5*1.25 times more money as opposed to stacking in an additive manner.

It's also worth noting that the two charm bonuses do not stack together, this is stated in the Charms FAQ.

'If you would be affected by multiple versions of the same Charm category (e.g. EXP) only the strongest one will effect you.'

Oh okay, I see. I didn't think to look in Charms FAQ. Thanks for quick response.