Color Blind People Got Shafted

4 hours ago, AustinCider said:

The IV's are red and green and there's no option to turn the color off or colorblind assist.

dsPsDc1.png

MG9Tpo8.png

A5U3rdb.png

MEMJfgr.png

I don't get it. What exactly are you wanting, and what are you having trouble with?

37 minutes ago, Kyu said:

dsPsDc1.png

MG9Tpo8.png

A5U3rdb.png

MEMJfgr.png

I don't get it. What exactly are you wanting, and what are you having trouble with?

Where do you access this definition in the mobile client? i just checked and I cant find it on the settings, I'll check on pc when I get a chance.

1 minute ago, razimove said:

Where do you access this definition in the mobile client? i just checked and I cant find it on the settings, I'll check on pc when I get a chance.

I think he ran the same picture through various color blind filters. You can clearly read the numbers regardless.

1 minute ago, SmolSpartan said:

I think he ran the same picture through various color blind filters. You can clearly read the numbers regardless.

I'm not colorblind, but for someone that is, depending on the level, or wtv you want to call, some color scheme, might be easier to see than the other, I thought there would be an option ingame when heshowed that tbh

1 minute ago, razimove said:

I'm not colorblind, but for someone that is, depending on the level, or wtv you want to call, some color scheme, might be easier to see than the other, I thought there would be an option ingame when heshowed that tbh

I think the screenshots show that you can see distinct colors in the first 3 images unless you can't see color at all, like in the last picture. 

1 hour ago, Kyu said:

dsPsDc1.png

MG9Tpo8.png

A5U3rdb.png

MEMJfgr.png

Why was the change made? More or less, what was agreed upon in discussion that this should be implemented? Maybe if it wasn't just '31' and '0' and was a red green scale with a light red at 15 and a light green at 16 that progressively got more vibrant as it approached its corresponding color would make it a more interesting feature.

12 hours ago, AustinCider said:

Why was the change made? More or less, what was agreed upon in discussion that this should be implemented? Maybe if it wasn't just '31' and '0' and was a red green scale with a light red at 15 and a light green at 16 that progressively got more vibrant as it approached its corresponding color would make it a more interesting feature.

One of the reasons was to differentiate 31 EV and 31 IV to help prevent misrepresentation scams. You probably don't need this to notice, but it may help someone.