Gyms

10 hours ago, soyhector said:

It would affect the economy. Prices of all goods would rise up, and you would be obligated to farm gyms like a fucking slave.

Gym runs have always been a choice haven't they? If you're riding the cooldown timer then good for you, you deserve the cash for working harder than everyone else.

I don't see a massive problem related to money being brought into the game with the gym cooldown, especially nowhere near enough to cause mass inflation again. And definitely nowhere near the amount of influx berry farming caused.

Decreasing the cooldown wouldn't affect me personally since I only have an hour or two to play every day but I don't see why not.

14 hours ago, Dibz said:

Gym runs have always been a choice haven't they? If you're riding the cooldown timer then good for you, you deserve the cash for working harder than everyone else.

I don't see a massive problem related to money being brought into the game with the gym cooldown, especially nowhere near enough to cause mass inflation again. And definitely nowhere near the amount of influx berry farming caused.

Decreasing the cooldown wouldn't affect me personally since I only have an hour or two to play every day but I don't see why not.

Prices of goods are regulated by demand.

+Cash -----> + Demand -----> Higher Prices.

I don't see any point in reducing the cooldown but if it was adopted I wouldn't complain about it.

I agree with Suig, getting F-ing teleporters to get to the champion in some Unova gyms and that one Hoenn Psychic Gym (damn cancer) would be much appreciated !

Would make gym farming much more effective with the amulet coin because you don't want to loose those precious minutes of boost of course ^^