Become a master of thefts

Bartolomew

Just a question: With compound eyes, is it a 50% of the existing chance? For example, with the ability the chance of having an item jumps from 10% to 15%

Overworld affect of ability compoundeyes is not implemented yet.
When it gets implemented and if it will be implemented same way as in originl games, 5% chances will jump to 7,5% and 50% chances eill jump to 75%.
There isnt any item which have 10% rarity to be find.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

[spoiler]

Wild Held Items:

These are all items that are available with 5% rarity (with the best places to get them):

Yellow Shard on Chinchou. [Route 10 at night (fishing with Super Rod) - 40% encounter rate]

[/spoiler]

Confirmed Chinchou Near Sootopolis City underwater holding Yellow Shard

RXV4Ju.png

Edited by viigiLANt
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i dont find any rock to smash :D is that true? on gen 6 there is i think, but i dont find any rock.. :/

There was an update that changed this. Now everstone is held by all wild geodude/graveler. I think you can only find fossils from the ones you find by using rock smash. You can find rocks to smash a lot of places - the most convenient ones are the ones north of Mauville, on Island One and in Granite Cave.

Edited by PandaJJ
  • 8 months later...

so if you're in the 5 level range (or equal level) and you dont get any items the first or second time you just run and find another one?

or you keep using thief until you kill it?

Thieving one time is enough. If you dont get an item, the pokemon ain't holding one

• 3 weeks later...

so dose compound eyes give a higher chance of getting a pokemon with a held item?

Normally it would, but it seems like the secondary effect of compound eyes isn't implemented yet. Otherwise, it would appear at the top left corner of your screen when you have a pokemon with this ability as your lead.

My Umbreon broke the item because of level difference but this guide said that I can always try again the item is still there, so I tried to catch the pokemon and the item was not there anymore. So I think this guide is wrong when saying that the item can still be snatched if the first time failed.

• 1 month later...

This guide is rather outdated, PokeMMO uses various held item from many generations and also altered held item rates in some cases.

Take a look around, several guides are quite outdated, this subforum could do with a cleanup.