Become a master of thefts

Bartolomew

• 2 weeks later...

Also you forgot to add the Fighting Dojo in Saffron. You can steal 1 Black Belt per trainer.

Also another thing: You can get multiple depending on how many Pokemon the trainer has.

Z has 2 fighting Pokemon in the Fighting Dojo. Get the first Black Belt then die. then go for the second. But that's only for the most dedicated of you :3

EDIT: If you purposely faint, the same Pokemon will hold whatever he/she holds.

But your Pokemon's item, that was thief'd will not disappear.

Edited by AzizFTW

Thanks, I was already using this and didn´t saw this thread and made a poor one 77, o silly me... anyway, this is so easy to get cheap Items and not waste a ton of pokeballs! already got a king´s rock and Metal coat

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[quote name='xCAPOx' timestamp='1368140034' post='327969']
There is a 2vs2 battle with an NPC on route 15; Crush Kin Ron & Mia their Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee have the Black Belt item. I was wandering can I steal those from them???? :huh::huh::huh::huh:
[/quote]
I think every "Crush" trainer with fighting pokemon on islands have held item Black Belt. Dont know for them.
[s]Wait for confirmation.[/s]
[size=5][color=#008000]Confirmed.[/color][/size]
Both Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan carry a Black Belt.
Will add them to the list.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just a Little Tip: if u don't have your thief pokemon, and are in doubt to get Thief or Covet, u can Breed a Male Slakoth lvl 31 (With the move Covet) with a Female Poochyena, And get a Poochyena with covet and then at the lvl 41 u have a Poochyena with Covet 40 pp + Thief 10 pp = 50 pp of pure theft.

I got mine, It's Called Kleptomaniac, He's gonna STOLE you :D

Just a Little Tip: if u don't have your thief pokemon, and are in doubt to get Thief or Covet, u can Breed a Male Slakoth lvl 31 (With the move Covet) with a Female Poochyena, And get a Poochyena with covet and then at the lvl 41 u have a Poochyena with Covet 40 pp + Thief 10 pp = 50 pp of pure theft.

I got mine, It's Called Kleptomaniac, He's gonna STOLE you :D

Leppa berry ftw.