Protest against unpredictable ‘berry cuts'

First of all, I lost at least 5M(almost 99*60 seeds, market price $2500->$1500 per unit) in this 'berry cut'.

Officals may think that ’berry cut' can curb potential inflation which is understandable, however that officals chose this  unpredictable update with no transitional period makes me feel terrible. We could have berry consumed at the market price If we were in transitional period, even 1 week, in which we can balance our inventory and cash. I know there is no help to what happened, just protest AGAINST  ‘berry cuts' with pale words.

Edited by MyLord

Okay now holy shit, stop all this crying!

In PokeMMO history there have been so many changes that fucked people over way harder than this. Sometimes fewer (RIP TeamUnicorn!), sometimes more players. The change to Yen from mainly Lucky Eggs, most of the breeding changes, etc. We never got something to compensate for it or an early warning, that's how the game works. And to be fair, some of these changes were way more arguable than this one. 

Just adapt and move on!

2 hours ago, CHUCKunso said:

Okay now holy shit, stop all this crying!

In PokeMMO history there have been so many changes that fucked people over way harder than this. Sometimes fewer (RIP TeamUnicorn!), sometimes more players. The change to Yen from mainly Lucky Eggs, most of the breeding changes, etc. We never got something to compensate for it or an early warning, that's how the game works. And to be fair, some of these changes were way more arguable than this one. 

Just adapt and move on!

I can not comment on what happened before I touch this game, but sacrificing player’s vested interests,not potential profit, to balance the game is definitely wrong.