Amulet Coin Before / After FACTS

3 minutes ago, Offendedosaurus said:

How does he stack up yen then? Wall Streeting the gtl?

Not that i know exactly what he is doing, but selling breeds, sniping gtl and similar stuff can get you money while being mostly afk. But also a concentrated gym lets you breed and afk afterwards as you made about 300k pretty fast. And although not as good as before, some berries are still worthwile as the demand for leppas and pp max isn't going to vanish

3 hours ago, Offendedosaurus said:

I might sound kind of dumb here, but do you mean you use a real afk program or you just run i4 while doing something else?

no I mean the end game in this game, is to afk either in vermillion or island 4, game is bad hehexd

Edited by razimove
fun and interactive
9 hours ago, WildHodor said:

Not that i know exactly what he is doing, but selling breeds, sniping gtl and similar stuff can get you money while being mostly afk. But also a concentrated gym lets you breed and afk afterwards as you made about 300k pretty fast. And although not as good as before, some berries are still worthwile as the demand for leppas and pp max isn't going to vanish

Yeah. I was hoping for a viable strat to gain good yen after the runs. I suck at gtl sniping and I still need my breeds to build a decent comp. Guess I'll just go for Payday with meowth.

7 hours ago, razimove said:

no I mean the end game in this game, is to afk either in vermillion or island 4, game is bad hehexd

When you have at least a full comp, I guess.

6 hours ago, Offendedosaurus said:

Yeah. I was hoping for a viable strat to gain good yen after the runs. I suck at gtl sniping and I still need my breeds to build a decent comp. Guess I'll just go for Payday with meowth.

When you have at least a full comp, I guess.

If you're into comp, you can just grab 6 mons and farm bp, its not too hard when mm is full of randoms. Around 2.7k which is close to 6 unrankeds in the beginning, should net you around 65-70k

Only thing I hate about the new Amulet coin is the 1 hour timer.

What if I don't want to be an efficiencynerd? I do gym runs while watching a movie or play another game while this runs in the background. It sucks that I have to be hyper focused in the game when the whole franchise is basically a slow-paced game because of its turn-based combat system.

I they change it so instead of an hour it only works with 15 or 20 trainer rematches before using a new one then it would be so much better, for me at least.

Edited by Archiver
On 8/8/2019 at 8:01 AM, WildHodor said:

i'm with you on the leppa demands but not pp max since those pretty much dropped from 35k-24k

On 8/8/2019 at 11:28 PM, razimove said:

If you're into comp, you can just grab 6 mons and farm bp, its not too hard when mm is full of randoms. Around 2.7k which is close to 6 unrankeds in the beginning, should net you around 65-70k

This is actually true you can get dayly a lot of bp which its gonna take some time that some of the other players wont have since they are older and work. i would like to know how much time you spend to get 70k bp?

On 8/8/2019 at 9:49 AM, razimove said:

We already took advantage from the nerfed making money mechanics on its time so we already got stocked big amounts of money aside of our breeding which some of us don't need to do anymore and we are just stocking money and waiting for the next gen while we play tournaments.

i mean its just the way it is.

2 minutes ago, Takens said:

. i would like to know how much time you spend to get 70k bp?

I was clearly speaking of pokeyen, therefor why I said specifically 2.7k BP.

About that, shouldn't take you that long really if you perform well in rankeds aswell. 

1 minute ago, Takens said:

We already took advantage from the nerfed making money mechanics on its time so we already got stocked big amounts of money aside of our breeding which some of us don't need to do anymore and we are just stocking money and waiting for the next gen while we play tournaments.

What advantages? I never did berry farm since unova, I never abused anything in the long run, yet I am where I am, just try to avoid dumb decisions and you hardly ever lose cash in this game considering it's such low risk, even with shiny breeding nowadays since 1x31s are dirty cheap.

Edited by razimove
xd
1 hour ago, razimove said:

About that, shouldn't take you that long really if you perform well in rankeds aswell. 

i think it depends more on the playstyle of the player that last one if its on stall or HO will tell pretty much the time you have to spend to farm it up.

9 hours ago, razimove said:

What advantages? I never did berry farm since unova, I never abused anything in the long run, yet I am where I am, just try to avoid dumb decisions and you hardly ever lose cash in this game considering it's such low risk, even with shiny breeding nowadays since 1x31s are dirty cheap.

What bp items are worth selling?

I'm interested in farming bp now.

On 8/8/2019 at 4:01 PM, WildHodor said:

13 hours ago, razimove said:

What advantages? I never did berry farm since unova, I never abused anything in the long run, yet I am where I am, just try to avoid dumb decisions and you hardly ever lose cash in this game considering it's such low risk, even with shiny breeding nowadays si

What bp items are worth selling?

I'm interested in farming bp

On 8/8/2019 at 4:01 PM, WildHodor said:

Do you think farming leppas os still viable?

5 hours ago, Offendedosaurus said:

Not as  good as before but in this thread it was calculated how much you could still make: 

As for bp items i havent looked into it the last days, but things like iron, protein etc for evs had a good bp ratio. One quick look in gtl and in the bp reward shop should tell you.