Amulet Coin Before / After FACTS

A couple of days ago I wrote down how much money I made farming all 3 regions in a day, good thing I did because now we can do this.

BEFORE PATCH:

kanto

Spoiler

hoenn

Spoiler

unova

Spoiler

Before Total:  272,221

AFTER PATCH: 

kanto

Spoiler

hoenn

Spoiler

unova

Spoiler

After Total:  332,242

Things to consider:

1) I tried to farm amulet for 2 hours but found nothing so I gave up and purchased 2 amulet to use for these runs (I already had one but I didn't use it)

2) Kanto and Hoenn can be done with 1 amulet if you 1HKO or 2HKO between all of your battles, you cannot faint once to complete the 2 regions with 1 amulet

3) I purchased the two amulet off GTL for 28,000 each so 56,000 for 2 runs at this time.

4) You make 60,021 more cash doing all 3 region gym rebattles IF YOU FARM your own coin amulets, if you don't it's barely noticeable of an increase (if you are able to clear / farm the gyms fairly quickly with just 2 amulets).

Conclusion?

Meh?

UPDATE: USING NEW METHOD FOR GETTING AMULETS YOU CAN EASILY GET 5 AMULETS WITHIN 30 MINUTES OR LESS.

Good update for gym farmers :)

Edited by maximilious
4 hours ago, Lysergico said:

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is i5? 

I'm a new player and i'm looking for some methods to make some money 

This no longer works. Now is in route 6 obove vermillion city you use sweet scent which leads to hordes of 3 meowths can appear. (since persian no longer holds amulet coin)

the pokemon i use now are frisk lead (gothitelle) [to see if the meowth horde has an item, gloom (sweet scent) [for hordes], 2x bownsly lvl 11 (thief) [to steal the items] this poke is resistant to meowth's kit and it doesn't kill it.

i hope this helps you. :)

Edited by Takens
1 hour ago, Lysergico said:

I'm not getting meowth hordes in Route 6 anymore :/

there are bellsprout,magnemite,meowth and pidgey in route 6. in order to farm this now you have to be patient.

best solution right now is buff the money we get in NPC without amulet coin and make it obtional to use it since it became 4 times harder to get, but i don't see it happening which leads to a nerf to gyms and npc's income after the nerf on amuletcoin. i don't see any viable way of getting money other than leppa berry.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2019 at 9:13 PM, Takens said:

there are bellsprout,magnemite,meowth and pidgey in route 6. in order to farm this now you have to be patient.

best solution right now is buff the money we get in NPC without amulet coin and make it obtional to use it since it became 4 times harder to get, but i don't see it happening which leads to a nerf to gyms and npc's income after the nerf on amuletcoin. i don't see any viable way of getting money other than leppa berry.

I spent a whole afternoon farming amulets in route 6 but only got 1.

This is getting absurd. It's almost impossible to consistently farm amulets. I've tried route 6 but too many hordes of other Pokémon appear; I5, Treasure Beach and Kindle at I1 have the same problem, 5 Pokémon will kill the thief since it cannot be over leveled and must "guess" what meowth has the item. All have the problem of too many Quick Claws instead of amulet (which I'm guessing was also a nerf for amulet).

I've been using Frisk+Sweet Scent + Sable Eye to dodge normal moves, but I can't seem to grasp a consistent amount of amulets. At this point I'd rather go farm smeargols with Payday after gym runs.

If anyone has a better solution for amulets farming please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, axx said:

an overleveled trick user works best imo

trick doesn't let you keep the item anymore after the battle that was patch a couple patches ago.

7 hours ago, Offendedosaurus said:

I spent a whole afternoon farming amulets in route 6 but only got 1.

This is getting absurd. It's almost impossible to consistently farm amulets. I've tried route 6 but too many hordes of other Pokémon appear; I5, Treasure Beach and Kindle at I1 have the same problem, 5 Pokémon will kill the thief since it cannot be over leveled and must "guess" what meowth has the item. All have the problem of too many Quick Claws instead of amulet (which I'm guessing was also a nerf for amulet).

I've been using Frisk+Sweet Scent + Sable Eye to dodge normal moves, but I can't seem to grasp a consistent amount of amulets. At this point I'd rather go farm smeargols with Payday after gym runs.

If anyone has a better solution for amulets farming please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

I'm sorry, but i'm strugglying to find new ways to farm i mean breeding doesn't get cheaper and the input money we get is really low and takes long time.

i would like to ask @Darkshade if there is gonna be any other changes with making breeding a little more cheaper or to npcs or gym cooldowns anything we can get  to get a little more pokeyen.

5 hours ago, Takens said:

trick doesn't let you keep the item anymore after the battle that was patch a couple patches ago.

I'm sorry, but i'm strugglying to find new ways to farm i mean breeding doesn't get cheaper and the input money we get is really low and takes long time.

i would like to ask @Darkshade if there is gonna be any other changes with making breeding a little more cheaper or to npcs or gym cooldowns anything we can get  to get a little more pokeyen.

Weirdly enough, I am breeding quite a lot daily, playing afk simulator in island 4, just visiting gtl from time to time, and the cash stack is going up. I might be playing a different game man, the one you guys refer to must be real hard.

Edited by razimove
3 hours ago, razimove said:

Weirdly enough, I am breeding quite a lot daily, playing afk simulator in island 4, just visiting gtl from time to time, and the cash stack is going up. I might be playing a different game man, the one you guys refer to must be real hard.

I might sound kind of dumb here, but do you mean you use a real afk program or you just run i4 while doing something else?